I think someones out to get me

All of a sudden my signature with the little frog and may avatar are gone!
I dont know what has happened!

starting to look like theres work being done on the site.we may have been :owned

go to your profile and de-select the “hide sig” thing

You know, that shiz just happened to me. I think there’s something wrong with the board itself, like it doesn’t want to keep cookies or settings.

how did you upload it?? More than likely it was with imageshack or something like that. If that is the case they tend to drop their pics once in a while.

If you want something (a pic/sig) uploaded, let me know and i will do it threw the site. I am working on the mod as well to make uploading pics easier.

I can’t get my pic up either. :dunno

Never mind :smiley:

lol… i see it

I havent had no problems :smiley:

Re: RE: I think someones out to get me

It happens to me on and off. It’s weird. Sometimes I log in and I don’t have sigs enabled, and other times they’re fine.

It’s weird. :dunno

Re: RE: I think someones out to get me

[quote=vshayes]how did you upload it?? More than likely it was with imageshack or something like that. If that is the case they tend to drop their pics once in a while.

If you want something (a pic/sig) uploaded, let me know and i will do it threw the site. I am working on the mod as well to make uploading pics easier.[/quote]

I had my sig pic on OT and one minute it was there, the next it wasn’t. I went and checked my profile and “show sigs and avatars” wasn’t checked.