I was all happy this morning

for the first time since the offspring came out with “pretty fly (for a white guy)”, i spontaneously broke out into song and dance this morning to “stupid motherfucker” by mindless self indulgence.

i used to get that into songs all the time, like will smith’s “gettin jiggy wit it” and seal’s “kissed by the rose” (come on, it was the batman theme song), the redhot chilipeppers “give it away now”, and the wallflower’s “6th avenue”. of course, this is like 10 years ago.

Eh MSI, if it wasn’t for that Jimmy Page song…

they’re just so damn catchy sometimes

Pantera always gets me like that. I start flippin out.

Boom, Pantera = The shit, love those guys, fav song?

Sorry to interrupt, but Pantera does rock and I am a Cowboy who does listen to them. Cemetary Gates and Cowboys from hell are two songs that get stuck in my head usually.

Two songs that just make me want to punch something are Slaughter and Hollow, especially near the end of the song.

Sorry Memento for hijacking your thread.

Shedding Skin, Drag the Water, 5 mins alone, Fucking Hostile…just to name a few.

Yeah on 5 Mins Alone, I love the bass rift somewhere in the middle of the song.

[quote=“NicAuf, post: 321023”]
Sorry Memento for hijacking your thread.[/quote]

i only wish i knew more about pantera. all i know is dimebag darrel.

[SIZE=7]R.I.P DimeBag! DEC 9’ 04= Worst day in metal history![/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]Fuck Nathan Gale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][/SIZE]

[quote=“memento_mori, post: 321017”]for the first time since the offspring came out with “pretty fly (for a white guy)”, i spontaneously broke out into song and dance this morning to “stupid motherfucker” by mindless self indulgence.

i used to get that into songs all the time, like will smith’s “gettin jiggy wit it” and seal’s “kissed by the rose” (come on, it was the batman theme song), the redhot chilipeppers “give it away now”, and the wallflower’s “6th avenue”. of course, this is like 10 years ago.[/quote]

And here I thought that you were going to say something about morning wood lol

[quote=“memento_mori, post: 321017”]for the first time since the offspring came out with “pretty fly (for a white guy)”, i spontaneously broke out into song and dance this morning to “stupid motherfucker” by mindless self indulgence.

i used to get that into songs all the time, like will smith’s “gettin jiggy wit it” and seal’s “kissed by the rose” (come on, it was the batman theme song), the redhot chilipeppers “give it away now”, and the wallflower’s “6th avenue”. of course, this is like 10 years ago.[/quote]

That album is awesome.

Hobo Humping Slobo Babe by Whale always gets me brocking out!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I hate catchy music, it gets stuck in my head and drives me up the wall. Now some pantera, tool, or black label society thats what I like to rock out to.