Ice

anyone have the bad habit of chewing ice…I heard its bad for the teeth but I can’t seem to stop myself from doing it…I do it without thinking about it…

(in Aunt Bees voice) Stop it now, your going to crack your teeth Opie.

Nope. I have sensative teeth. HOWEVER… i was just eating cherries and almost broke my tooth on a pit. I let one slip by ( i eat them on one side of my mouth and put the pits to the other side. When it gets full i spit.) and i went th chew and now my tooth is killing me!

I do that with anything.

I start biting down on candy that you’re just supposed to suck, suckers, everything.

Me too. I think it keeps my teeth strong and white. :lol

no comment on yours and james post…oh man…could of gotten both of you hahaha

I thought that was Milk. :dunno lol.

Good to see you Chris.

man im obsessed, sometimes when im hungry i just fill a cup with ice cubes because i cant find food… and crushed ice is the SHIT! i just dont have a fridge that crushes it :dunno

lol well glad I’m not the only one

Re: RE: ice

[quote=Casper98gt]I thought that was Milk. :dunno lol.

Good to see you Chris.[/quote]

Hey Casper. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/394b47b6954e62a64f0415cd7f7a1b8f.gif Did ya see meh funneh on your buh bye thread? :lol

Milk, it does a body good.
http://image.collegeclub.com/cc2004/production/images/400x330/milk_wtf.jpg

only thats not milk in that pic…

Can you photoshop that and put my dong above her mouth. :banana

No didnt see that thread… dont plan on going back there. No offense. You know i like you alot and have talked about how it is over there. What was youre “funny” Maybe you should just tell me. lol.

Im always chewin ice, when its super hot out and i cant find a waterbotle or osmething i just eat ice…

Or i get a glass and fill it to the top with crushed ice, then fill in the rest with margaritas

I found my self at one of my family friends graduation parties eatting ice out of the coolers instead of getting drinks

[quote=Casper98gt]Can you photoshop that and put my dong above her mouth. :banana

No didnt see that thread… dont plan on going back there. No offense. You know i like you alot and have talked about how it is over there. What was youre “funny” Maybe you should just tell me. lol.[/quote]
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/3e7ad29abe89c72a6280265ae4331d92.gif it just wouldn’t be as funny if I told ya.

i’ll give you a hint…

…it’s semen.

…animal semen.

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :funnah :lol oh man…I was waiting for a stupid responce from jugador…

I figured I’d beat him to it. :laughing

[quote=UncleBacon]lol well glad I’m not the only one[/quote]funny we’ve never talked about it so do i. :wave

guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

I do like to chomp on ice….real ice frozen from WATER….not milk…LoL!

I think it means you are deficient in iron if you crave ice though. May want to check into it???