If this aint appropriate

it is easier if you get her from behind. just slip it in from the back side of her… and yes it is graphic, so verni mioght get mad… but she will help you slip in… she did with me anyways. and then just move around- youll ge tthe feel for it, it will be short the first time, so be prepared for a follow-up a few hours later :hump

well from a girls point of view make sure you touch and feel it making sure its nice and moist … then slowly and gentley slid it in and begin from there the rest will … well just happen :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ya got a girlfriend? if so, just talk to her about it and go shop for condoms together and joke around at the dif kinds- i would get something stimulating for her… and then go back home and try it out. condoms get pricey tho. and sex is like pringles- once you pop, you cant stop- and you have to try all the diferent kinds as well. :banana

and mess with her clit too :rock

coo- do you go to the beach for like summer vacations and stuff? thats where i did it first :rock

Oh Chris really you dont all become HOES LOL and let her play to maybe let her go down and suck you off alittle bit to get things started in the right direction :hump :hump

Re: RE: if this aint appropriate…

no we hung out for 2 days, made out a lot, she got topless in a hot tub at 2 am at the hotel. she went down on me first. that eased my tension/calmed my nerves. then i fingered her, then we went to her room and sealed the deal. i went home the next day :hump :rock

Daytona beach :lol :lol :lol :lol

Myrtle Beach, SC :rock

you woulda got laid for sure

no we hung out for 2 days, made out a lot, she got topless in a hot tub at 2 am at the hotel. she went down on me first. that eased my tension/calmed my nerves. then i fingered her, then we went to her room and sealed the deal. i went home the next day :hump :rock[/quote]

So Chris is that how you got your Cherry busted heheheh guess your G/F was a seasoned pro at what 16 heheheheheh OPPS Sorry

Whip out your stuff dont say a word. If that doesnt work at least you got head.

or you might have to http://www.need2speed.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/poon.gif
then :hump

o forgot important part. Girls tell thier friends everything. so if nots a girlfriend, your :hump then thier friends might :hump too if they get good word.

Its how college works? :dunno :dunno

O no wait my mistake just :booze :booze then you get :hump :hump

Or have a nice :gears :gears then you get :hump :hump

Or have a big wee wee ten you get :hump :hump :fu :fu

Really Penis you gotta be so tacky :fu :fu

Hey I never had a problem, its just how i roll. :cool :lol

no we hung out for 2 days, made out a lot, she got topless in a hot tub at 2 am at the hotel. she went down on me first. that eased my tension/calmed my nerves. then i fingered her, then we went to her room and sealed the deal. i went home the next day :hump :rock[/quote]

So Chris is that how you got your Cherry busted heheheh guess your G/F was a seasoned pro at what 16 heheheheheh OPPS Sorry[/quote]

this was with a irl i met there form virginia. she liked stangs… i had just broke up with my ex. sex is fun