I'm bored

and John isn’t around to voice his opinion, so I am coloring my hair. Nothing drastic, and it’s just a 28-shampoo dye, but it’ll be fun! And I’m procrastinating studying because I have two tests tomorrow and just really don’t wanna study!

Here’s the before color:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1078500”]and John isn’t around to voice his opinion, so I am coloring my hair. Nothing drastic, and it’s just a 28-shampoo dye, but it’ll be fun! And I’m procrastinating studying because I have two tests tomorrow and just really don’t wanna study!

Here’s the before color:[/quote]

two tests? I’ll one up you…test wednesday two papers Friday!

ha!

I don’t have my hands on my planner to see what I have this week, but my week before spring breaks trumps my own finals week!

Final product. And here’s my shameless plug- I bought some of the Tresemme 24 hour body mousse- WOW is all I have to say!

Looks great! :nod:

[Borat voice]

Very niiiiice!

:thumbup

It’s not really surprising, as you’d look great with neon pink hair :smiley:

nice job

Looks great, HTC!

Thanks everyone!

And Canidae- I was looking for a non-permanent and they had some color-colors and I did seriously contemplate a single shampoo hot pink! I think John would have flipped a shit though.

It’s really cute…and subtle…and I love your haircut! I’m so treating myself to something different in a few weeks…time for a change…

Do it! I regret it somedays. Mainly the days I’m too lazy to do anything with it, but even if I don’t, it flips well with my sunglasses or one of those elastic headbands. Also damn cute with a ball cap! Different is always good!

Great color and look!

That does look great!