I'm finally a member!

:banana2::woot::muscles::award::woohoo::woohoo::nanners::lol2::sucks::booty::alcoholic::yahoo::humm::Drunk_emoticon:tongue:

Sweet! :willy_nilly:

Nice of you to not be a n00b anymore :smiley:

lol congrats to you :wink:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

A mighty thanx to all that’ve made this possible.

Without you… I am nothing. Thank you! sheds tear & walks from the stage:yahoo:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1082044”]A mighty thanx to all that’ve made this possible.

Without you… I am nothing. Thank you! sheds tear & walks from the stage:yahoo:[/quote]

Oh come on, you are something very special, don’t forget that :thumbup :smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1082044”]A mighty thanx to all that’ve made this possible.

Without you… I am nothing. Thank you! sheds tear & walks from the stage:yahoo:[/quote]

im sure i had nothing to do with such accomplishment however im more than willing to take some credit for it :smiley:

Congrats :smiley:

I see you know sign language too :24:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1082045”]Oh come on, you are something very special, don’t forget that :thumbup :D[/quote]I was being serious. Thanx for the special note BTW. I happen to like just about everyone I’ve had the pleasure of chating w/ since I’ve joined. Thanx!

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1082046”]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/JuanTzu/funny/1211848177832.jpg[/quote]:24::clap

[quote=“Keight, post: 1082047”]im sure i had nothing to do with such accomplishment however im more than willing to take some credit for it :D[/quote]No one shall be left behind & we shall not go quietly into that dark night!!!

[SIZE=1]sorry I got carried away there.:D[/SIZE]

I actually know it for real, at least the alphabet and how to put sentences together :surrender

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1082050”]
No one shall be left behind & we shall not go quietly into that dark night!!!

[SIZE=1]sorry I got carried away there.:D[/SIZE][/quote]

Hey, Worked for me :24:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1082052”]Hey, Worked for me :24:[/quote]Some things need to be said & think that was one of them.

I do really dig this place & I know it might sound corny but, it’s starting to change my outlook on life, in general. I’m much more pleasant to be around now & not the bummed out slug who no one wants to be around… overnight.

Weird.

Same here :slight_smile:

That’s cool, did you learn because you knew someone who is deaf? My mom is deaf :slight_smile:

Congrats.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1082056”]Congrats.[/quote]Why thank you bud.:wink:

I’m just glad to be here & happy that I feel like I’m somewhere I belong… for once.

I’m betting we get some of that snow you were talking about in the states soon.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1082057”]Why thank you bud.:wink:

I’m just glad to be here & happy that I feel like I’m somewhere I belong… for once.

I’m betting we get some of that snow you were talking about in the states soon.[/quote]

Welcome.

I am not sure this snow will make it much farther than here… .