Im getting a Twilight tattoo

IM getting a new tattoo Yaayyyyyyy haha
ok Because im a really really mad fan of Twilight anyone no breaking dawn where they by Renesmee a locked and it says PLUS QUE MA PRORE VIE stands for more than my own life so im getting that on thursday and a little smily with vampire teeth :slight_smile: on my hip :slight_smile: I no IM ADDICTED but I have only got tattoo’s for symbolic reasons haha
Can’t wait for the pain and the finished product :stuck_out_tongue:
bhx

lol when i was 16 tatto’d a star into my shoulder for “symbolic reasons” but nobodty knows why
:ninja

the pain is addictive…

you’ll have to post a picture of it for us! I wanna see it!

Course I will :slight_smile:

Sounds cool, Lil’ Miss Tattoo :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t call me lil miss

Sowwy goes to the naughty step:wink:

I don’t wanna be the downer but are you sure you wanna get a tattoo of something that’s a fad? I mean, I know Twilight is a huge hit now, but in like 5 or 10 years no one is gonna know what the hell it is…

Just my opinion of course. I have 2 tattoos and they have symbolic meanings for me, but they are symbolic for a lifetime not just for right now.

[quote=“Jersey, post: 1076965”]I don’t wanna be the downer but are you sure you wanna get a tattoo of something that’s a fad? I mean, I know Twilight is a huge hit now, but in like 5 or 10 years no one is gonna know what the hell it is…

Just my opinion of course. I have 2 tattoos and they have symbolic meanings for me, but they are symbolic for a lifetime not just for right now.[/quote]

I cant agree more. The whole Twilight thing is overrated to the point where your tatoo wouldnt have any real meaning to anybody but you.

[quote=“Jersey, post: 1076965”]I don’t wanna be the downer but are you sure you wanna get a tattoo of something that’s a fad? I mean, I know Twilight is a huge hit now, but in like 5 or 10 years no one is gonna know what the hell it is…

Just my opinion of course. I have 2 tattoos and they have symbolic meanings for me, but they are symbolic for a lifetime not just for right now.[/quote]

:homo:

Tattoos of a fad are no no.

I just picture this conversation:

Someone: “hey what’s the tattoo mean?”
You: “It’s from Twilight”
Someone: “from what?”
You: " Twilight… ya know the movie with the vampires"
(awkward silence)

Someone: “oh… ok… never saw it”

'tis every 15 year old girls dream… :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I think it’s silly how everyone falls madly in love with these kinds of books. The unkown books are so much deeper and more interesting.

If it’s your thing, it’s your thing. Have fun with it :smiley:

[B]ok Because im a really really mad fan of Twilight anyone no breaking dawn where they by Renesmee a locked and it says PLUS QUE MA PRORE VIE stands for more than my own life so

[/B]I’m sorry, but I cant understand what you have written, what are you actually getting tattooed?

and I must say, I’m with the others re fad tattoos. My daughter wanted to get the elvish writing from Lord of The Rings, until the tat guy talked her out of it, for the same reasons others here have stated

I want to get a cool white tattoo on my wrist… how old do you have to be? I am 16 in a week :smiley:

why don’t you just get social outcast tattoed on your forehead for the same effect, and at least then people would understand.

I thought about renting this movie but someone told me it wasn’t very good.

Im a big Fan of Vampires myself… i was thinking getting two bite holes tattooed on the inside of my arm or my neck :24:

:24::24::24:

freaking people out would be my main concern however how fucking mad would it look!! :24::24::24:

You know Im right Miss Goddess :wink:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1076976”]freaking people out would be my main concern however how fucking mad would it look!! :24::24::24:

You know Im right Miss Goddess ;)[/quote]

Of course you’re right - she freaks me out all the time :eek