Im going bowling

but before i go i just want to know what your highest bowling score was. i dont even know but not very good. i suck at bowling.

I’m lucky if I break 100.

The best I ever bowled was about 152. Bowling always involves drinking with friends… Maybe I could do a 300 if I went alone. :smiley:

Highest I remember is 76… I suck. Badly.

Mine was something like 210.

190 was the best I did EVAR!

I think around 150 was my highest. . .and that was a rarity.

I never get higher than 100… haha.

I can’t recall. Not very high cuz I suck at teh bowling.

I think I’ve bowled a 148 while I was in Seven Springs. They have this little bowling alley that’s only big enough for 2 teams to play on. I got hooked & played 2 games. I could barely make a fist when we’d finished.

Good times.:thumbup

187 here >.<

highest i bowled tonight was a 142

You don’t suck so bad compared to some of the rest of us! lol

My dad used to bowl in a league- he’s really good and for the life of us can’t teach me how to do it.

213…

But now I suck… lol

1. I have bowled a several games over 250 but very few over 270.

Haha I get the od strike thats bout it

:eek - remind me never to go bowling with you unless I feel a strong need to be humiliated.

Please tell me you have or still do league bowl.

[quote=“canidae, post: 1092364”]:eek - remind me never to go bowling with you unless I feel a strong need to be humiliated.

Please tell me you have or still do league bowl.[/quote]

Two leagues per week. I have not bowled well lately. Not many over 200 lately. Still around 180 average.

I thought so. Nice avg there. How long have you been league bowling?

My problem is consistency. I’ll get in the grove and I can’t miss - strikes and spares. Then I’ll bowl a 115 or something :thumbdown

I was in a league when I was a kid. It was a lot of fun.

225 here. :smiley: