I'm gonna puke

I’m so very, very, very, very fucking pissed off right now.

I started my new job on Tuesday. I worked 7-2:30 without a lunch break. I worked my ass off, I tried my best. Turns out this morning I had to be there at 5 am. I asked a simple question as to if I would be able to be assigned the 7 am shifts for the most part, but if not then it wouldn’t bother me.

I get up this morning at 3fucking 30. I get there at 4:30. I’m the first one there. Bob rolls up, we get a truck and roll out. I worked 4:45 until 2:30 again.

The OTHER bob calls me into his office and says we’re going to have to let you go. We feel that with your request (to which I quickly corrected him as to QUESTION) to work the later shifts because we feel it’s going to turn into a problem and you’re not going to be happy here.

I asked if he was serious. He was. They didn’t want to hire me ebcause I asked him a FUCKING QUESTION. Either way I didn’t give a shit. I SIMPLY ASKED A QUESTION ON THE FIRST DAY OF WORK.

Granted, they have a high turn over rate, gee… I wonder why. With Mismanagement like this It’s no fucking surprise.

So guess what I’m doing tomorrow? Calling and hopefully filling out applications like theres no fucking tomorrow.

They felt I was going to screw them so they took the preemptive strike and royally SCREWED ME OVER.

Then I get a call a half hour ago saying the dumbfuck shredded my paperwork and now I have to go back and fucking refill out my bank info to get my 17 hours of pay. What kind of bullshit is that? Why is this job fucking me over? I hate people who can’t manage and make assumptions based off of simple innocent questions.

dude, i feel for ya. you just cant get a break lately, well good luck on the job hunt…if you were in greenville nc i could get you a job. oh well, best of luck tomorow.

That sucks. You are having horrible luck lately. I wish you the best. Maybe this was a good thing so you can find something better.

Wow, I guess some places are like that. Where i am… i used to come in like 30 minutes late. Then i got called in and asked why im late… I dunno. I dont feel liike getting up. Ok, well try hard to get here on time he tells me.

Well i still dont come in on time and he tells me… we need to work sometihng out. Ok i said. I’ll come in everyday 30 minutes late and work late like i ALWAYS do. lol. then he just laughed and told me to leave.

:smiley:

Dang James. You ought to become the president of the US and then rub the shit ALL IN THEIR FUCKIN FACES. I’m pissed off for you, kiddo. I say we devise a “plan”. wink, wink. hint, hint. nudge, nudge

Omg dood james … that sux ballz!!!

shit i gotta be honest…

i feel lucky for never having to go through that and + all the Sh!t u go through all the time must be so fkin annoying…

I respect your patience. A Good hard working dedicated Man is what you are.

best of luck.

-mike

damn dude that sucks…their’s always the military

Re: RE: I’m gonna puke.

actually there isn’t the military.

1. I refuse to ever consider it while Bush is in office.
  2. I would never last. I’m not patient enough to be screamed at daily. I’m not fit enough to run a mile, let alone 5 or 10.

Thats a fucked up thing to do to you bro.
Go back in there and tell the Manager that you quit your other job because you thoght you might have a future with his company. Ask them for another chance. Swallow your pride for this one.
I wish I could help you out more. Maybe you can collect Unemployment since you were fired. Seriously!

2. I would never last. I’m not patient enough to be screamed at daily. I’m not fit enough to run a mile, let alone 5 or 10.[/quote]

air force they’re too lazy to yell or run…you ride a bike for prt from what I understand

[quote=Blackwater_GT]Thats a fucked up thing to do to you bro.
Go back in there and tell the Manager that you quit your other job because you thoght you might have a future with his company. Ask them for another chance. Swallow your pride for this one.
I wish I could help you out more. Maybe you can collect Unemployment since you were fired. Seriously![/quote]

nah i’m going to back so i can get my money. That’s it. Fuck a company that can make a decision about me after just two days.

And I don’t think I can qualify to collect unemployment after just two days either. It’s just FUBAR’d. I couldn’t believe what he was saying to me. I was just starting to get into it and enjoy myself. and then he drops this shit on me.

2. I would never last. I’m not patient enough to be screamed at daily. I’m not fit enough to run a mile, let alone 5 or 10.[/quote]

Join the Navy. Sit in an airconditioned office while your crusing around the Ocean.

mm… ok no.

1. still exists. No military. Military is not for James. James does not want to be in the military.

NO MILITARY.

lol

Ok now that that is settled…

I put in an application for a Digital telecommunications company. Since I have two years experience in that, I figure I’d be a shoe-in. I have an app to 3rd shift at a BP Gas station. (small city, no worries) I’ll be heading to the IPFW Dorm on campus to fill out an application to be an assistent to the maintence department. I’m also going to stop by the Lutheran hospital to check into the maintenance department they have since I got a tip from a friends mom I just happened to see today.

THE GOOD NEWS THOUGH: My loan went through. My next car payment isn’t due until 8/20 instead of 7/15… that’s gonna save me some cash!

My extra grand came through as well, so my computer payment is officially PAID OFF. The next step is getting approved for the credit card balance transfer so I can drop my interest rate by half.

:wtf if this guy screws with you anymore i’d talk to an attorney, thers just got to be something in a book shit thats fucked up,i’d love to be able to fuck with someone like that , or take his ass to court. :spank

1. I would never last. I’m not patient enough to be screamed at daily. I’m not fit enough to run a mile, let alone 5 or 10.[/quote]

You think Bacon is??? :funnah

Dude that sucks but if that is the way they are, it’s best you’re not there. Have a few :booze and get on the hunt tomorrow. You’ll find something better, I’m sure.

I know losing this job is upsetting. And there proabbly is a legal recourse for this. But it takes time to pursue and I know that you gotta find another job to live and pay bills.

Same thing happend to me when I was 18. I got hooked up to learn Auto body repair at this shop. I quit my job at Pizza the Hut. The night beofre My job started I partyed with my Biker girl friend and stayed up late.
so the next day I went in to my new job but was late by about 30 min. so the owner was standing in the parking lot and tells me he dosen’t need anyone that is not going to show up to work on time. I told him that he never said the exact time to be in. He told me to get the fuck off his property. I told him to watch his back and smoked my tires out of the parking lot. At that time I had a 67 Chevelle SS with a 396 in it.

Well see, that was your fault right there. I did nothing wrong, I simply asked a question and was fine with the answer either way.

oh man that sucks. did you do anything about the dispatching job for comcast cable. that would be a great job to have. maybe room for advancment.

I’m gonna call tomorrow after I’m done making my application runs and I get back to my dads office to make some calls.

Join the Navy. Sit in an airconditioned office while your crusing around the Ocean.[/quote]

Wow… what Navy are you talkin about? I didn’t have a A/C office on the flight deck… :wtf

No shit man, that sucks ass! I hope you find something hella better!!! Fuck those guys!