I'm having a few beerz tonight

Had a great dehy at work. It went by so fast I didn’t even have a chance to bitch about it &…

I had beer when I got home.

MMMMMMM, beer!

I need a drinking buddy.

Any takers???

BTW, I’m having a few Labatts, if that makes any diff.

Its 8:30 am and I am sill drinking scrumpy and still have 2 or 3 pints left. :smiley:

Looks like I have some keeping up to do. I only have an 8 pack in me.

You prolly drink me under the table.

LoL 9:30 am and I have Uni so nope. Not that I’d have any booze around LoL:p

[quote=“Leah Love, post: 1080409”]LoL 9:30 am and I have Uni so nope. Not that I’d have any booze around LoL:p[/quote]I hope you’ve managed that… by the looks of things. If you’re off that train, best of luck to you.

I’m being insensitive. Did you have a prol?

Is it me or does this song song better when youre drunk? :smiley:

YouTube - Wee papa girl Rappers-Wee rule

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1080410”]I hope you’ve managed that… by the looks of things. If you’re off that train, best of luck to you.

I’m being insensitive. Did you have a prol?[/quote]

What do you mean off that train? LoL
And what does prol mean?:slight_smile:

Sorry bro. I couldn’t listen to the whole thing. It does sound better than when I may be sobre but, check this out!

YouTube - Randy plays guitar

[quote=“Leah Love, post: 1080412”]What do you mean off that train? LoL
And what does prol mean?:)[/quote]Train might be taken as no longer drinking & prol is problem.

Mind you that I’m not looking for trouble. I’m asking if you have a drinking prol… innocently

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1080414”]Train might be taken as no longer drinking & prol is problem.

Mind you that I’m not looking for trouble. I’m asking if you have a drinking prol… innocently[/quote]

I have no problem, seriously. And no I never had a drinking problem, I never even been really wasted.
It’s a myth that Uni students only drink and party. :stuck_out_tongue:

No harm done. :slight_smile:

Thats only because they cant afford to get pissed. :smiley:

[quote=“Leah Love, post: 1080415”]I have no problem, seriously. And no I never had a drinking problem, I never even been really wasted.
It’s a myth that Uni students only drink and party. :stuck_out_tongue:

No harm done. :)[/quote]:thumbup

I abuse alcohol once in a while. some things in this life are meant to be set free & this is mine.

I like the taste. I took a sabbatical & drank non-alcoholic beer since I missed the flavor.

Man, I’m havin trouble seeing the keyboard.:stuck_out_tongue: Time for bed.

Night.

Yeah, well, would you kindly offer some financial aid for us poor suffering students? big puppy eyes

Sorry but I do not wish to engage in an activity with you that will damage my liver.

I abuse alcohol once in a while. some things in this life are meant to be set free & this is mine.

I like the taste. I took a sabbatical & drank non-alcoholic beer since I missed the flavor.

Man, I’m havin trouble seeing the keyboard.:stuck_out_tongue: Time for bed.

Night.[/quote]

I don’t like the taste of beer, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have one every once in a while – every 6 months or so LoL
I am more a wine kinda girl :slight_smile:

And good night :slight_smile:

Your contribution to the thread was highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks, I try.

:D:D:D

YouTube - Caféen? Domino

:clap:rockon: