I'm Impressed

I’m not tryin’ to kiss ass or anything, but since I’ve here, I’ve been really blown away by the welcoming attitude of the forum in general. Noobs (or at least male noobs) usually get treated like intruders in the forums I’ve been to. All the folks who have been around for a couple of years act like they’re some sort of senior class from High School, and anyone who hasn’t been around for three years is some peon who’s only there to be shat on.

Otz as a whole seems to welcome everyone right into the mix, so long as they’re not obnoxious. It’s kind of a nice surprise. So…

:clapping:

Why thank you (cause I know that was directed specifically at me):stuck_out_tongue:

You have fit in quite well;)

word up holmeslice… i feelz u

[quote=“Doveshit, post: 599040”]I’m not tryin’ to kiss ass or anything, but since I’ve here, I’ve been really blown away by the welcoming attitude of the forum in general. Noobs (or at least male noobs) usually get treated like intruders in the forums I’ve been to. All the folks who have been around for a couple of years act like they’re some sort of senior class from High School, and anyone who hasn’t been around for three years is some peon who’s only there to be shat on.

Otz as a whole seems to welcome everyone right into the mix, so long as they’re not obnoxious. It’s kind of a nice surprise. So…

:clapping:[/quote]
I felt the same when I first joined. I was pleasantly surprised how nice and welcoming everybody was. :slight_smile:

This place is so addicting!!

Yup, totally agree. I never felt like a noob on here when I joined and everyone was so forgiving and understanding when I had noobie kinds of slip ups which happen when you’re getting a feel for the place. Just about all other forums I’ve been on tend to think that the longer people have been there, the more right they are, form clicks according to this and try and put noobs through some sort of American frat initiation. It’s never felt like that here!:):clap

[quote=“Doveshit, post: 599040”]I’m not tryin’ to kiss ass or anything, but since I’ve here, I’ve been really blown away by the welcoming attitude of the forum in general. Noobs (or at least male noobs) usually get treated like intruders in the forums I’ve been to. All the folks who have been around for a couple of years act like they’re some sort of senior class from High School, and anyone who hasn’t been around for three years is some peon who’s only there to be shat on.

:clapping:[/quote]

I feel about the same way. Ive been here for a couple weeks, and must say its a pretty cool place. I believe ill stick around for a while:)

There’s alot of good people here. If you cant fit in, yer really socially handicapped. I love noobs. :smiley:

New folks keep it interestin and everyone brings something to the table to learn from. :wink:

it’s true…

I love how everyone here is so nice to me! It’s really quite unexpected :slight_smile:

Haha, amen to that! I find myself coming onto the forums atleast once/twice a day. Even if I dont intend to post :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahem,pretty much why I am at OT.

Huh?:ninja

I meant the addictive part.

DS we’re all REAL nice here lol… just be sure to not have a noobish slip like i did and when posting in the random pic thread be casue whose bandwith you take … LMAO…:unsure:…:ninja

ok silence is my option.

We are not like OT though, we care here and most people here are here for the friendliness and comfort. :wink:

I think she meant OTz Ria. :wink:

Ah well, only saw OT - well that’s ok if she likes it here anyway. :wink:

Oh I can dig where you commin from. Those guys are assholes.

I agree… I already feel like I belong here, and I’ve been here, what, a week?

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: