I'm in a happy place!

The sun is shining through my window onto my carpet. I wish it was my bed, but I am quite content to just stand in this warm spot. It’s awesome!

yea its finally getting warmer here

WOOT gotta love that.

Aw, the sun always makes things seem better. Ours is gone now!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100629”]The sun is shining through my window onto my carpet. I wish it was my bed, but I am quite content to just stand in this warm spot. It’s awesome![/quote]:frowning: Cloudy & rainy here. We had nice weather all weekend long & as soon as I get a few days off… it’s like mother nature’s pissed at me.

We finally got some sunshine about a half hour ago… I’m diggin it. :smiley:

Our weekend was crazy! Hail and sheets of rain followed within minutes by sun!

But we hit our first high of 80 this week and I am super duper excited!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100635”]Our weekend was crazy! Hail and sheets of rain followed within minutes by sun!

But we hit our first high of 80 this week and I am super duper excited![/quote]

They forecast rain here and kept delaying it. They missed by a full 24 hours on the arrival of rain.:willy_nilly:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100635”]Our weekend was crazy! Hail and sheets of rain followed within minutes by sun!

But we hit our first high of 80 this week and I am super duper excited![/quote]Werd! I can’t wait to see some summer weather this way.

Hell, I’d be happy just to see leaves on the trees again. Still looks like Autumn here.

I know! It’s not quite summer weather for us, but we’re definitely out of winter and into spring. Summer comes when I can go outside at 5 or 6 in the morning in a tank and shorts and not be chilly!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100638”]I know! It’s not quite summer weather for us, but we’re definitely out of winter and into spring. Summer comes when I can go outside at 5 or 6 in the morning in a tank and shorts and not be chilly![/quote]+1

I’m tired of always wearing long pants. I don’t have many so, most of the ones I have I have to wear a few times a week.

It’s time to buy a few more.

Enjoy that sunshine and I’m hoping it gets back my way again soon. It’s been raining cats and dogs here. My pond is overflowing its banks and there are little flooded areas scattered here and there on the drive.

been scorching here today