I'm not as think as you drunk I am (hic)

Owwww

LMFAO the third picture! Oh man. :frowning:

I know, I’m squeezing my knees together here

O’rly?

ewww I really didnt need to see the puke on that last one yuck!!!

Oops…sorry bout that chief

Back in the day I knew of a guy that barfed into the heating outlet in a car. Needless to say every time the heater was turned on it stunk to hell:24:

I was supposed to let the guy ride with me that night but plans changed. Thankfully:D

I would have made one of these pics back then. I got wasted one night my senior year just before graduation. I knew I was in trouble but did not think I was that bad. I woke up in the bath tub the next morning with a trail of puke leading back to the bed. All the sheets were pulled back and I had unloaded the first barrage of puke on the bed :willy_nilly:

I definitely have never been that drunk! I did toss my stomach contents a couple of times… but in the toilet… and I felt much better afterwards.

Hugging a toilet is definitely not a good choice. Yuck!

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1103411”]Back in the day I knew of a guy that barfed into the heating outlet in a car. Needless to say every time the heater was turned on it stunk to hell:24:

I was supposed to let the guy ride with me that night but plans changed. Thankfully:D

I would have made one of these pics back then. I got wasted one night my senior year just before graduation. I knew I was in trouble but did not think I was that bad. I woke up in the bath tub the next morning with a trail of puke leading back to the bed. All the sheets were pulled back and I had unloaded the first barrage of puke on the bed :willy_nilly:[/quote]

ewww, thats got to be worse than when a cat piddles into it…(on second thoughts, maybe not…cat piss is THE worst smell)

I’m glad i couldn’t see anything when I reploed!

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1103411”]Back in the day I knew of a guy that barfed into the heating outlet in a car. Needless to say every time the heater was turned on it stunk to hell:24:

I would have made one of these pics back then. I got wasted one night my senior year just before graduation. I knew I was in trouble but did not think I was that bad. I woke up in the bath tub the next morning with a trail of puke leading back to the bed. All the sheets were pulled back and I had unloaded the first barrage of puke on the bed :willy_nilly:[/quote]
But you had a damn good time didn’t ya.

Damn if I know :24:

My recollection is putting the hand over one eye so the guy driving who was seeing double also could keep on the road. :24:

We only had to go about 3 miles so and there was not a ton of traffic.

Then I entered the house and banged off the walls going upstairs.

The next day was sure hell. :24:

I have photos of hubby and XXXX (insert any drinking mates name) passed out on the lounge together:24:
He can fall asleep sitting up, with a full bottle of beer in his hand, and not spill a drop.
I love it when the “duelling snoring” starts

lmao…

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1103405”]

Owwww

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t153/tannemurr/szpagat16.jpg[/QUOTE]

very inviting:D