I'm on a roll already

I’ve been sitting here almost 20 minutes waiting on my eggs to start boiling. It would help if I had turned the burner on! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

wooo… u can join my idiot alert thread now… :smiley:

my wife did the same thing…she was wondering why it took so long…didn’t have the heart to to tell she didn’t put the burner on…so…I very suptly put it on for her…and then after I knew she was at work, told her the dogs sneaked on the countertop and flipped the switch to off…she got a chuckle

well that was nice… ur so thoughtfull… ppl just go “Amy u silly cow” to me…

LOL Too funny! It works out alright for me, I guess. I still have a while until I need to leave and now my ice pack can sit in the freezer longer since it didn’t make it in last night.

we had a worst houswife t.v. show here a while ago…one woman was trying to light the electric oven with a match…so i dont think forgetting to turn the cooker on is so bad

hahahahahahaha!!! sound slike somethign i would do

Typical nerd…Absolutely no common sense.

We should start a club

I vote you for president!

Part of me is flattered…The other part of me wonders if that was flattering:D

tries to walk and chew gum…falls down

:24: good comeback! :stuck_out_tongue:

Techinically, he is a bigger nerd than I am! He has two degrees and I’m still working on the first. :nod:

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1096469”]Part of me is flattered…The other part of me wonders if that was flattering:D

tries to walk and chew gum…falls down[/quote]

LMAO! I struggle with that some days too. :slight_smile:

I tried to rep you…It said you must spread something…

Or was that me…

falls down

:24::24::24:

I’ve so done that before. I’m proud to be a geek. :smiley:

:24::24::24:

:24: :24: :24:

And then… I didn’t turn the oven off when I was done making toast! Today is going to be rough!!!

Contact me Kim. Worried about you.

I did a smilar thing with my coffee. I realized it and turned it on before getting to the waiting stage.