Im poor now

all the games i like have high scores way too high be able to beat (for me at least). so i cant win any more tokens :dunno

slowly i am falling back in the token whore ranks. ( and i dont want to get them back by just whoring up the place :smiley: )

i know a game that gives you alot of tokens… Try to figure it out. :slight_smile:

tell me tell me :smiley:

whispers I hold the trophy in it… and its not solitare… lol

You can get a good bit of tokens for that game… Its like 1 token for every 200 points and I always get around 4000… so it gives you a about 20 or so each time you play. :slight_smile:

oohhhh… i thought you only got tokens for trophies! I = :tard. time to go get tokens

you get tokens based on score for all the games except those with reverse scoring (like golf etc.)… also the high scores will get harder and harder to beat but then again the jackpots will get higher and higher

[quote=vshayes]whispers I hold the trophy in it… and its not solitare… lol

You can get a good bit of tokens for that game… Its like 1 token for every 200 points and I always get around 4000… so it gives you a about 20 or so each time you play. :)[/quote]

I know what game it is…i hate that game :tard

i cant beat mahjongg or whatever. yeti gorez gives good tokens for anyhting over 5000, and that is easy to beat every time. i usually get 8-10 thousand per swing and it takes only a few seconds to play.

Shiz i forgot…i gotta go see if anyone took the trophy from me :booze

EDIT: NOT…COOL!

[quote=vshayes]whispers I hold the trophy in it… and its not solitare… lol
[/quote]

Don’t do it guys, it’s a trap!! :lol :lol

It’s my wifes favorite game too, so she’s been trying to beat V for weeks now. But V is the majhong Terminator or something. :dunno

My wife is a Mah Jong addict. So i ust let her log on under my name and whore up the tokens for me. :smiley: Prolly 70% of the tokens I have have either been won by her or my 7 year old daughter in the egg catch game. Bossman figured out how to whore teh tokens>>>>>> :woohoo

:lol teamwork is the way to go.

if you can possibly be logged in on more than 1 computer at once, get your buddies to help you out too :dunno

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]:lol teamwork is the way to go.

if you can possibly be logged in on more than 1 computer at once, get your buddies to help you out too :dunno[/quote]

Well buddy, you are now number one in the tokens… but watch your back, I’ll be coming up quick. I just had to take a break and spend a few of those hard earned tokens I had. It was worth it to step off the throne and hand the crown to you though… The tokens were well spent :rofl

:lol tokens well spent.

[quote=artisan00]all the games i like have high scores way too high be able to beat (for me at least). so i cant win any more tokens :dunno

slowly i am falling back in the token whore ranks. ( and i dont want to get them back by just whoring up the place :smiley: )[/quote]

WAAAAAAAAAA!!! Cry me a river!!!

[quote=IntruderLS1][quote=vshayes]whispers I hold the trophy in it… and its not solitare… lol
[/quote]

It’s my wifes favorite game too, so she’s been trying to beat V for weeks now. But V is the majhong Terminator or something. :dunno[/quote]

HAHAHA… I have been trying for days now to beat my high score and I cant do it!!! LOL! Its been driving me nuts! :slight_smile:

Did you say…nuts???

I just played that damned shell game, waisted 40 minutes of my life on it, could have gotten first, but didn’t have the patients for it… it still earned me 1000 tokens for playing tho. Yahoooo, I’m #1 in tokens again…

[quote=vshayes][quote=IntruderLS1][quote=vshayes]whispers I hold the trophy in it… and its not solitare… lol
[/quote]

It’s my wifes favorite game too, so she’s been trying to beat V for weeks now. But V is the majhong Terminator or something. :dunno[/quote]

HAHAHA… I have been trying for days now to beat my high score and I cant do it!!! LOL! Its been driving me nuts! :)[/quote]

Wait… I take that back… I just beat it :slight_smile: Got 200 more points that before. whoo whoo

i sure did… Do I get a spanking for it??