I'm so bored!

some one shoot me please!!! :crazy:

NO CAN DO ILL GET SENT DOWN FOR DOING IT :stuck_out_tongue: THEN ILL BE BORED LOCKED UP

What caliber would you like to be shot with?

:eek:eek oh my!

I AIM to please. :wink:

Lol!!

12 gauge shot gun?

:24::24::24::24::24::24::24: thats just wrong haha

:stuck_out_tongue: :clap

What shot size? Since I can’t justify buying a new gun since you chose one I already have. :wink:

Shooting is dumb. I’ll swoop down and scoop you up into my nest. Then I’ll eat you alive.

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Being bored is no fun! I’m ready for a nap. I have that icky stomach feeling after a night of drinking. BLAH I’m not drinking again…til next weekend. HAHA

LOL! That’s what I always used to say after drinking. I will never get drunk again! and next weekend I was intoxicated again :stuck_out_tongue: good old times, I don’t drink anymore

how about 8mm nambu? :cool

LOL yup that’s why I said til next weekend. I know I’m be inebriated next weekend. It’s my best friends birthday part. :smiley:

quote=AnitaBeer;1055674]LOL yup that’s why I said til next weekend. I know I’m be inebriated next weekend. It’s my best friends birthday part. :D[/quote]

have you heard of the chaser pills?
they actually worked for me … no hang over next day :wink:

have you heard of the chaser pills?
they actually worked for me … no hang over next day ;)[/quote]

I have heard of them, but I’d probably never buy em. I figure if I’m dumb enough to drink alot then I can suffer the consiquences. HAHA Besides it’s just the icky feeling in the stomach everything else is good. I had a chili cheese dog and I feel better already WOOT.

MMMMMMMMMM chili cheese dogs are soooooooo good.

I will have to look into that.