I'm so waiting

For everything we think we know about mankind, the history of our planet and the history of evolution on this planet to come and bite science in the ass. Everything I watch or read about you have so much theory & conjecture. I believe we will never be 100% certain.

All I really know is the extent of my own ignorance. — Socrates

I guess what makes me wonder, and what you have mentioned Dana are things I have spent a lot of time researching, but in the end.

What will any of it prove? Besides, if anyone actually answers “How was earth actually created”

The funding would stop…There’s a worldwide vested interest in NOT proving anything…

It’s unfortunately too much like Cancer research…I honestly think there are underpinnings of actually asking the question “What will make more money, the cure or the treatment?”

I know that sounds calloused, but most people have absolutely no idea how cynical the scientific community actually is

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1094948”]I guess what makes me wonder, and what you have mentioned Dana are things I have spent a lot of time researching, but in the end.

What will any of it prove? Besides, if anyone actually answers “How was earth actually created”

The funding would stop…There’s a worldwide vested interest in NOT proving anything…

It’s unfortunately too much like Cancer research…I honestly think there are underpinnings of actually asking the question “What will make more money, the cure or the treatment?”

I know that sounds calloused, but most people have absolutely no idea how cynical the scientific community actually is[/quote]
:homo::nod: well put Evan.

You find out the real answer and itl be a huge anti climax and the world will turn to turmoil lol

Are minds would collapse on themselves because we wouldnt have anything to argue over anymore.

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1094948”]I guess what makes me wonder, and what you have mentioned Dana are things I have spent a lot of time researching, but in the end.

I know that sounds calloused, but most people have absolutely no idea how cynical the scientific community actually is[/quote]
Exactly. It’s a money grubbing world.