Im soo excited!

NOTE: Dont laugh at me

I have NEVER been to a concert in my life and Joe is going to take me to my first one in orlando florida!! We just bought the tickets!!! It is for Alanis Morissette. I LOVE her! Anyways… IM SO EXCITED!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

[quote=vshayes]NOTE: Dont laugh at me

I have NEVER been to a concert in my life and Joe is going to take me to my first one in orlando florida!! We just bought the tickets!!! It is for Alanis Morissette. I LOVE her! Anyways… IM SO EXCITED!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana[/quote]

:wtf :booze :barf

i didn’t know she was still alive…

i hope you have good time though…

hey now!!

maybe she’ll be naked for the thank you song

lol… She was kickass when I was in school. I still like her, I guess because I am a chick and I had so much hate built up in those days! :slight_smile:

she’s ok I like a couple songs but I think her music went downhill after she wasn’t angry anymore

:agree

BUT-- The Tour is for the ANGRY CD!! Its called the Jagged little pill tour!!!

well thats cool then

… never been to a concert? … never?

… ever?

:o

I’ve been to three? Yeah just three so far.

Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and Def Tones in Columbus, OH. 2002
Metallica and Godsmack here in Ft Wayne at the Coliseum. 2004
No Address and Crossfade at Piere’s in Ft Wayne. 2005

I wanna go to the Exies Concert on the 11th, but I’m not sure I can go. Bills and gotta rent a tux for my friend’s death… err… wedding.

who the hell is that v?

Re: RE: IM SOO EXCITED!!!

You’re such a fetus… you don’t ever remember hearing about Alanis Morissette?

edit:

http://www.alanis.com/main.html

kids…sheesh

I like Alanis…should be good. I liked her when she was angry too.

god it sounds like hippy music

I do like the un invited song she did for city of angels…its got such a dark earie sound to it

I’d hit it!

so would I :hump

After watching Dogma, Alanis will always be GOD to me. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/sasmokin.gif

Best concert I’ve ever been to was Marilyn Manson. Had Helmet and Rasputina open up for them. That concert kicked so much ass. Of course, that was back in 1997 when they were still good. Before they turned into a Glam-Pop-cover band.