I'm trying a different beer tonight

I’ve never tried it before but, it was recommended to me by a guy that works at the local six pack distributor. It’s Labatt but a different type. It’s called John Labatt Signature Porter. It’s a bit darker than usual but, full of killer flavor!:thumbup

Canadian!

Why yes. The ONE thing you folks know how to do right.:jk

I’m diggin’ it so far. It’s has a nice warm kinda taste that seems like an old friend.

:nod:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1097460”]Why yes. The ONE thing you folks know how to do right.:jk

I’m diggin’ it so far. It’s has a nice warm kinda taste that seems like an old friend.

:nod:[/quote]

I won’t get into that… :willy_nilly:

But I am more of an India Pale Ale girl… if I have to drink beer… :surrender

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1097461”]I won’t get into that… :willy_nilly:

But I am more of an India Pale Ale girl… if I have to drink beer… :surrender[/quote]Really??? I tried that stuff almost a year ago & I couldn’t finish the bottle. It was way too stout for my taste but, I think it’s cool you like it.

I didn’t see it as a beer most women would go for. Pretty bold taste there.:yuk

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1097462”]Really??? I tried that stuff almost a year ago & I couldn’t finish the bottle. It was way too stout for my taste but, I think it’s cool you like it.

I didn’t see it as a beer most women would go for. Pretty bold taste there.:yuk[/quote]
India Pale Ale is mild, Alexander Keith’s is what I do drink…

I guess it’s the east coast coming out of me… :slight_smile:

It’s good to know we have something in common other than what we speak of here in the forum.

I like beer drinkers. They’re some of the warmest personalities you’ll ever meet… most of the time.

No drinking for me til Saturday. My body needs to rest from all the drinking I did this last weekend. HAHA

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1097464”]It’s good to know we have something in common other than what we speak of here in the forum.

I like beer drinkers. They’re some of the warmest personalities you’ll ever meet… most of the time.[/quote]

I am a rum girl if I set out to drink.

I’m trying to take it easy myself. I felt like having a few & that’s where it’s gonna stay.

Last night I was up 'till 4am drinking & posting.

My ass was draggin’ when it came time to get up for work… & I didn’t have to get up 'till noon!:frowning: