I'm watching the crocodile hunter

steve irwin really was a loony:nod:

Dude was on crack.

Croikey 'e’s a big one! While Terry’s carrying my child and filming me, I’m going to risk my life by pissing off this 29 foot american alligator!

he looked like John Denver with an Aussie accent.

Steve Irwin ruined an Australian cultural view because of him everyone thinks we talk like that… those of you who have had a conversation with me over the phone know i do not talk anywhere near that haha

Do you talk like Gordan Elliot?

I loved that show! Why the hell are you all putting him down! Why would you put someone down who died doing what he loved?

Didn’t he get stung by a sting ray?

for some reason I used to get Steve Irwin and Jeff Corwin confused.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1100663”]for some reason I used to get Steve Irwin and Jeff Corwin confused.[/quote]Ummmm… how?:laughat:

Right through the heart.

[quote=“Ryder, post: 1100661”]I loved that show! Why the hell are you all putting him down! Why would you put someone down who died doing what he loved?[/quote]I think you might be reading more into this than you’re seeing bro.

I don’t see anyone making fun of Steve I. Just talking about him.

Um no :ninja my voice thingy is in the voice thread you tell me if i sound like gordan elliot :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasnt putting him down but im going to now, my personal opinion the man was a wad. /end of.

We all have our own opinions dude, hell my mum loved him as did my kids me i couldnt stand to be anywhere something of his was showing :shrug:

Thank heavens Keight, I was beginning to think I was the only Aussie who doesn’t bow down and worship at the altar of Steve Irwin, National Australian Hero Ne’er To Be Spoken Ill Of.

Hahaha sophie, alot of aussies dont like him, its just hard to find ones that admit it, I however have no problem with it :24:

Well I admit it. He was silly when he was alive, foolish and careless. His children have ugly names. And he was homely.

Not a winning combination.

even worse…he was on the island of komodo pulling komodo dragons tails…he just has to touch:willy_nilly:

[quote=“sophie, post: 1100670”]Well I admit it. He was silly when he was alive, foolish and careless. His children have ugly names. And he was homely.

Not a winning combination.[/quote]

YES all very well…BUT

Will you admit that you think Bindi’s a little turd?

Yeah yeah “she’s only a kid” but she’s still a little turd:nod:

I enjoyed his programmes a lot

As a person/parent/whatever I’ve no idea. I really only know his tv character which was likely at least part gimmick

It was a great show for true .