In honor of Black Cheeeerrry

I just had a total BC moment.

A group of my co-workers were standing behind my desk talking and I was yacking on the phone.

My co-worker says “girl, you got your sweater on inside out”
I insist I don’t and start frantically feeling around my back for the tag.
I’m just back from the ladies room.

I’ve been walking around the office for oh, two hours now with my tags hanging our like I’m a frickin supahstar! :24:

Seriously, how did I NOT notice I had my clothes on inside out :24:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1081016”]I just had a total BC moment.

A group of my co-workers were standing behind my desk talking and I was yacking on the phone.

I’ve been walking around the office for oh, two hours now with my tags hanging our like I’m a frickin supahstar! :24:

Seriously, how did I NOT notice I had my clothes on inside out :24:[/quote]

Oh Wookie sniff I’m so proud!! sniff

Now…check your stockings ASAP!!!

:smiley:

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1081017”]Oh Wookie sniff I’m so proud!! sniff

Now…check your stockings ASAP!!!

:D[/quote]
But honey I’m not wearing panty hose :24:

Seriously, how did I NOT notice I had my clothes on inside out :24:[/quote]

:24: thats about as bad as walking around with a booger hanging outta your nose and noone telling ya!

Thank God someone told me. I seriously woulda walked around all day like that! :24:

:eek

I am today so I know I’m going to have a “moment” at some point today.

Next time you wear your sweater inside out (oh yes, there will be a next time…these sort of things just sort of snowball…) just tell 'em you meant to do that…or that it’s not laundry day yet and you were trying to get another wear out of it. :wink:

Incidentally, I think someone actually pooed on the wall in the bathroom…either that, or they were eating pudding in there and just happened to fling it on the wall. Either way, :yuk

OH AND I left my atm card and my great grandmother’s engagement ring right out in the open on my desk last night…I can’t believe I did that…and even more amazing, it was here this morning when I came in. Talk about a moment…that one actually made me cry a little when I realized…not so much funny…so I’ll go back to talk about pudding poo…

I have done the inside-out shirt a few times.

Bah, wooks is trying to set trends again

I would never do anything like this! Cause I am always chipper and alert first thing in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1081023”]Bah, wooks is trying to set trends again

I would never do anything like this! Cause I am always chipper and alert first thing in the morning :p[/quote]

Well, cabbage should be crisp! :wink:

I am today so I know I’m going to have a “moment” at some point today.

Next time you wear your sweater inside out (oh yes, there will be a next time…these sort of things just sort of snowball…) just tell 'em you meant to do that…or that it’s not laundry day yet and you were trying to get another wear out of it. :wink:

Incidentally, I think someone actually pooed on the wall in the bathroom…either that, or they were eating pudding in there and just happened to fling it on the wall. Either way, :yuk

OH AND I left my atm card and my great grandmother’s engagement ring right out in the open on my desk last night…I can’t believe I did that…and even more amazing, it was here this morning when I came in. Talk about a moment…that one actually made me cry a little when I realized…not so much funny…so I’ll go back to talk about pudding poo…[/quote]I’ve seen poo on our walls to and all I can think of is how in the hell did poo get on the wall? I mean is it art?

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1081022”]I have done the inside-out shirt a few times.[/quote]I did it with pants once but that was after a night of heavy drinking :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1081023”]Bah, wooks is trying to set trends again

I would never do anything like this! Cause I am always chipper and alert first thing in the morning :p[/quote]
If you can be stirred first thing in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1081025”]I’ve seen poo on our walls to and all I can think of is how in the hell did poo get on the wall? I mean is it art?
[/quote]

Probably the result of something with ‘art’ in it…but unfortunately an ‘sh’ at the start. :willy_nilly:

And ripe!! Cabbage doesn’t rippen here till about 8:30 am. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1081025”]

If you can be stirred first thing in the morning :p[/quote]

You will be the death of me :p;)

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1081027”]And ripe!! Cabbage doesn’t rippen here till about 8:30 am. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Ripe cabbage…not sure on that one…that might make you sauerkraut…in which case…to the shower with you!

Yes, but it goes so well with my plump bratwurst! :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHA Wooks that is great!

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1081026”]Probably the result of something with ‘art’ in it…but unfortunately an ‘sh’ at the start. :willy_nilly:[/quote] :24: :24: That’s just narsty…I didn’t wanna think that people would actually smear poo on walls…this explains things :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1081027”]And ripe!! Cabbage doesn’t rippen here till about 8:30 am. :stuck_out_tongue:

You will be the death of me :p;)[/quote]You told me to do it…scrapper :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmm…now we’re cookin’ with gas…oh wait…that comes after… :24:

Territorial buggers…Although, that aside have you ever pondered whilst sitting in a public toity why people find that occasion to express their undying love for someone? I mean what is it about popping a squat that makes one think, Ty and Brittany Forever…TLA! Somehow the atmosphere in the can doesn’t conjur up hearts and flowers for me…call me crazy…I mean, moreso than usual.

Seriously, how did I NOT notice I had my clothes on inside out :24:[/QUOTE]

:24::24: