Insurance rates?

what do yall pay for insurance on yalls vehicles?

im gonna go on my own policy the 23rd… so i was wondering what yall pay and stuff to see approximately how much ill have to pay…

yall dont gotta tell iffy ya dont wanna, just be :cool about it

The rates are different here in Canada but I pay about $2,400 a year for full coverage on an '03 GT.

i was paying 1200 a year on the acura … Funny it was cheaper on the v6 mustang :dunno :dunno :dunno And what they charging you james cause i know till you turn what is it 21 ??? you gona be paying out the Butt :dunno :dunno Especially on a V8 and a vert at that

i pay 112.00 a month for just for liability on my 92. on my 00 gt i payed about 3300.00 a year and on my 04 F150 i payed i think but im not sure about 3700.00 a year. and i was 22. damn my car payments were less than my insurance and the 00 gt and F150 were full coverage and thats with an accident

i pay $280 a month for my 98gt and my 89gt. get a quote from

www.esurance.com

im a 20 year old with accidents,t tickets, you name it.

Re: RE: insurance rates?

[quote=StangTang]i pay $280 a month for my 98gt and my 89gt. get a quote from

www.esurance.com

im a 20 year old with accidents,t tickets, you name it.[/quote]

WOW thats hurts i had 2 mustang ( like yous both were v8)and 94 chevy truck on one policy and i paid 175 a month and it was me and my X and he was only 20 at the time and Guys dont get the rate reduct till there 25 thats girls at 21

yea it blows but can you get put on your girls insurance to make it cheaper?

well actually he did hehehehe My x was 20 and i was 28 and i was the primary driver of the vehicles … so it was based on my driving record :lol :lol :lol :lol

177 a month for the Si, full coverage under my own name through state farm.

Cool, well Linda(girlfriend) and I turn 21 in November. does she have to be the owner to be the primary?

Re: RE: insurance rates?

Actually No one mustang was in his name and it was the GT the Lx and the truck were in mine and we just lived togehter we were married … But he had to take the back seat to me LOL and since she will be 21 she gets the Insurance rate reduction

you dont have to be married though right? but that would make me insured on her vehicle also right?

yep the policy would be in her name shed be primary driver and you be second but all cars would be insured for both to drive unless … she figures it would be cheaper to just insure a car in a certain way :dunno :dunno

well she doesnt know anything about the coverages and she went by herself to get the insurance. so im pretty sure she has a lot of things she doesnt necessarilly need. cause i quoted off their website and it was a hundred bucks a month cheaper than what shes paying.

We actually just got a killer rate on insurance. We have the Mustang, Nissan Maxima and Jeep. Full coverage on the Stang and Maxima. I have a DUI, and Chris has a little bump…well actually it was my bump, but he took the credit for me! :banana

We used to pay almost $250 a month, but I went looking around for better rates and actually found it for $140 a month!!! I dont know what they did wrong…but no other company could come anywhere close to that number.

I pay about $150 on my mustang and ranger

i got a quote from allstate for about 1150 for 6 months, basic liablity and thats it… :dunno

well your young…

I have Nationwide- my own policy with full coverage and I pay $160 a month for my 00 stang.

I have some discounts on mine for good student and stuff though.

[quote=sourlemon2k5]what do yall pay for insurance on yalls vehicles?

im gonna go on my own policy the 23rd… so i was wondering what yall pay and stuff to see approximately how much ill have to pay…

yall dont gotta tell iffy ya dont wanna, just be :cool about it[/quote]

How can you ask a question like that??

It varies from state to state, county to county, company to company. Are you under or over 21? Are you 25? Do you have childern? Married? Own a house? Take drivers Ed? Have other policies with the same company?

There are too many variables to ask a question like that.

BTW: I pay $600 for full coverage on a '04 Mach 1