Intelligence chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him EDIT: Buzzfeed has leaked a document of allegations against Trump, if true, it's damning

Now THAT is spiteful

This report is shaky at best. Regardless, it shouldn’t surprise anybody that the guy who doesn’t want to challenge Russia at every turn is the guy Russia doesn’t want to undermine. And @I_am_the_Senate , too much house of Cards brother. Russia’so definitely not got some master ploy to impeach trump and undermine democracy in the US… in any case a staunch ally would be more helpful to them.

Last, I don’t really care that much even if this latest report turns out to be 100% true (elements have already been disproven). Russia revealed shady Democrat party dealings- didnt matter who did it because wrongdoing is wronfdoing. And maybe hid some shady Trump dealings… well not golden showers like one report read. K. Influenced election? Probably. But we do the same across the globe, and, honestly, as a military man, I want to be friends with Russia. A lot can be accomplished and their meddling doesn’t concern me thus far up to the point they go public about it.

[quote]
The document also makes specific claims about contacts between people working for Trump and Russian officials. It alleges that Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, was central to “the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership,” and that he met secretly with Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016.

Reached by telephone on Tuesday night, Cohen denied the dossier’s allegations.

The story is “totally fake, totally inaccurate,” Cohen said.

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July.

Cohen also tweeted a photo of his passport: “I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews.” Trump retweeted Cohen’s tweet.[/quote]

So basically expect shit-tier journalism like this from buzzfeed for the rest of this year.

Read what I’ve been writing: my point was that I wouldn’t put it past Russia to make up information with the goal of destabilising US leadership. I don’t even think these allegations are true.

Kind of naive to think that America will ever be a strong ally of Russia, though. Even with Trump in the White House, the establishment isn’t just going to flip and all of a sudden love Putin.

BuzzFeed

Wants credibility

As long as Trump is at the reigns they can’t control him like they would average prez. After he leaves office then I am less hopeful, but he has 8 beautiful years to try to change minds.

He has four years, especially if he isn’t good enough.

The president isn’t some man-god-king, the establishment opinion matters as much as his and the establishment opinion is already founded.

It’s a shame if it wouldn’t be true because that golden shower story is a piss take.

in what way?

Establishment was the wrong word but I was referring to the rest of the GOP.

Their opinion matters because those politicians are in power of the senate and house.

By way of influence, not necessarily veracity.

So in the last three hours we’ve had it confirmed that

• The funding for the report came from a NeverTrump SuperPAC
  • The source of the report was a discharged former British intelligence officer
  • The source of the whistleblow was Senator John McCain

When is McCain being impeached?

Wow, so literally the US intelligence community and a senile old fuck were all pranked, no different to the white nationalist survival story being printed on the Guardian.

The mainstream news and the US intelligence community have literally lost whatever little credibility they had. Trump should just shut them down.

Posterboy for senate term limits since Byrd left.

The man has been a failure since he graduated 4th to last in his 899-strong US Navy cadet team. Clearly still butthurt about 2008.

No, they’re just a Trump supporter.

It’s an easy mistake to make.

wrong

Oh he’ll work with them but they are certainly the most powerless they’ve ever been.

He has to be elected again. Plenty of Presidents who haven’t made a second term.

these blasphemers are literally denying trump’s status as God-Emperor, Nimble Navigator. [affectionally called daddy, kekromancer or King Pepe]

8? hah, he’s our next FDR but he’ll survive his whole fourth term.

I now support Trump fully.