Iron Mike

Any one care to make a prediction on the outcome of Mike Tysons fight tonight?

I say he’ll bite and ear and then grope the girl that walks around the ring with the sign. :fu

ill bet he loses, he cant fight anymore. :dunno

He’ll prolly lose. I wouldnt wanna fight him but hes just not as good as he was in his prime. IMO he got way to cocky and didnt take the sport seriously for a long time now its too late for him. Maybe if they had a senior boxing league he could dominate again.

hell it will make my day just to see him get his ass kicked. :wink

yeah I’m not a big fan of mikey

Did the punk ass loose?

I knew he was fighting again…but I thought it was the end of the summer.

What was the outcome??

Re: RE: Iron Mike

[quote=CareBear3030]I knew he was fighting again…but I thought it was the end of the summer.

What was the outcome??[/quote]

He lost in a 6th round TKO to some White boy.
His boxing days are over. He even admitted it. But never rule out a comeback. Look at George Foreman. Not that Mike has the talent that George had.

I hope Mike will find peace and happiness in whatever he does. I hope he will let Gods light shine down on him and that he will lead a very productive life after boxing.

he’s contracted to fight like 6 more times I read in the paper the other day

No way, really? he said last night he was retiring. Like a noob I belived him. I dont see how anyone would come to watch him in a Main bout. Maybe an undercard fight. Maybe he should make some backyard brawl videos. :smiley:

I dunno we’ll see I guess…their was this whole story about him trying to find peace in his life now too in arizona

No way, really? he said last night he was retiring. Like a noob I belived him. I dont see how anyone would come to watch him in a Main bout. Maybe an undercard fight. Maybe he should make some backyard brawl videos. :D[/quote]

Nah, he belongs in the WWE…LoL!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

No way, really? he said last night he was retiring. Like a noob I belived him. I dont see how anyone would come to watch him in a Main bout. Maybe an undercard fight. Maybe he should make some backyard brawl videos. :D[/quote]

Nah, he belongs in the WWE…LoL!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl[/quote]

I think he would be to unstable even for the wwe. Those guys put alot of trust in each other when ther out there performing. I’ll Email Vince and ask him if he ever offerd Mike a contract.

he quite in the 6th. he didn’t get knocked down or anything, he just quite. what a looney stupid som amma bitch. i am glad i didn’t pay the money to order it or even put any money on him to win. i bet he is getting all kinds of death threats now… dumb bastard.

He’s a PUSSY :gay

i would like to see him lose all of them ,i wasted enought money for is fixed fights…peter mc neely …joke! 64 seconds i think …then the next guy …round 1 or 2 …so i quit pay per veiwing…screw you mike… :fu