Irresponsible parenting

was walking the dog yesterday morning,only went local for obvious reasons…well,the was this group of kids…about 7 or 8 of them…ages of about between 7 and nine perhaps…well the were walking along singing ‘i’m forever blowing bubbles’ then doing the united thing…my problem with this is that its obvious that they’re parents have allowed them to watch ‘green street’…a movie that basically glorifies football violence…is this just me or is there others out there that think the same?..that these kids parents haven’t got a clue,that watching such movies is harmful to kids…totally irresponsible in my opinion

Well i mean these are the same parents that allow their kids to play violent video games. I think as long as they don’t go out and cause damage to people or things then it’s not too bad.

We have movies about thugs and drugs and you have movies about beating up soccer athletes… Interesting… I’ll take movies abot Uncle Vinnie.

its about fan violence…vinnies not in it

Go cunt a dog! :thumbup:D

it least they’ve been taught to hate a certain team i suppose

If you think Green Street was bad (and I do too) here comes the worst film ever! Green Street II (no joke) :willy_nilly:

YouTube - Green Street Hooligans 2: Stand your Ground Trailer

Out of control kids usually have parents who have lost control.

[quote=“Peter Parka, post: 1079900”]If you think Green Street was bad (and I do too) here comes the worst film ever! Green Street II (no joke) :willy_nilly:

YouTube - Green Street Hooligans 2: Stand your Ground Trailer[/quote]

Seen this advertised, and on play.com. What a joke, wouldn’t they learn from their mistakes and how bad the first was?! Horrible.

I grew up just fine, and I was watching The Exorcist by age 5.

:24: You can’t really go out and copy the Exorcist outside, like you can with the likes of Green Street. I think when young kids watch these violent films, not horrors, they can definitely be influenced. The first post proves that.

Dude I played Space Invaders.
If that’s not violent, I don’t know what is.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1079905”]Dude I played Space Invaders.
If that’s not violent, I don’t know what is.[/QUOTE]

watch green street ok;)

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1079905”]Dude I played Space Invaders.
If that’s not violent, I don’t know what is.[/quote]

:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

… i hope!

… i hope![/QUOTE]

Haha, you caught me.

dt3 it is then:24:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :frowning:

This is unfair. I should have been paired with one of the noobs. At least then I would have a chance at round two, ahah.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1079910”]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :frowning:

This is unfair. I should have been paired with one of the noobs. At least then I would have a chance at round two, ahah.[/QUOTE]

think yourself lucky…men are voting and i’m up against a camel toe:ninja

<3 big eyes.