Is belief in the supernatural an intelligent person’s game?

Is belief in the supernatural an intelligent person’s game?

Nothing that I know of, other than personal renderings or hear say, has ever been produced or provide to show the existence of a supernatural realm or entities. The ancients did not seem to think the supernatural was a reality. https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

No entity, good or evil, have ever manifested itself in a provable way, even though some think god is Omni-present and that Satan was given the ability and power to deceive us all.

I think that those who believe in supernatural entities are being taken advantage of by fraudulent preachers who recognize our propensity of over imagination, which we all have, as shown in the Princess Alice experiments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWx_uVDh4Cw

I can see some benefits in imaginary thinking to validate or refute ideas but that is about it.

Is belief or faith in the supernatural a worthy idea for us or is it a tool used by lying preachers intent on fleecing sheeple?

If there is no supernatural god, should we not seek a human leader or spiritual guide instead of idolizing imaginary supernatural gods that are demonstrably less moral than humans?

Regards
DL

I do not believe in God or gods.

I believe there are great kings and just judges who fly in astrasphere and who created this universe (earth and heaven)

I consider only material things that can be seen, heard, weighted and measured. If there is a god, let god some to me so that I can see god, hear god, weigh god in the scales and measure god by measuring rod.

No god but a heaven.

Who is in charge of heaven and where is it?

Regards
DL

There is no heaven

There is only one universe, in which there are planets and stars grouped into star systems and planet systems.

Here on the Earth there is earth, oceans and seas, air and astrasphere.

A realist is always good to see.

Regards
DL

A reasonable man limits his discussions to what is seen and heard by man, weighted and measured by man and what is physically present in the earth, seas and oceans, air and astrasphere and underground.

Everything else is empty dreams of foolish men and women

I disagree.

I agree that policy should be based on — " to what is seen and heard by man, weighted and measured by man and what is physically present in the earth, seas and oceans, air and astrasphere and underground.", — but contemplating imaginary scenarios and bringing the thinking to maximum, if even imaginary limits, is what many engineers that I have known do to produce proofs of concepts.

Now if the thinker starts to believe what he imagines as true, without some proof, then that is what is stupid. Faith without facts is foolish.

Regards
DL