Is he into me?

Already, so here’s a bit of a backround with a man named Jaleel and I…

So we met a couple weeks ago on a Friday night at work, we talked, we goofed around and talking came very natural to the both of us, also us sharing a bunch of laughter and jokes. So then I had his number… he said I could possibly call him if I wanted and I was excited about it but doubted that we’d ever meet again or me being brave enough to actually call… so then the following Monday we met once again and it was great seeing him once again, we joked and laughed some more, he also ended up touching my shoulder, kinda playful tackling me and then I took a photo of him, lmao!!! So then he sends me a note later of his email address, I sent him a text of my phone number and the bottom of his paper with his long name and email…l said green is my favorite color, like limes. I asked wtf was that about and he said he just liked being random, since then we sent a few texts back and forth every once and awhile and I hinted that I wanted to go out on this past Saturday but then he didn’t even respond to me or even say anything back. So a day goes by and he sends a new text saying sorry for leaving me hanging and said that we should head outside on Tuesday, I said I had to go to work and apologized… we texted again for a bit, tonight he randomly calls me out of the blue, I was at work and he sounded so disappointed that I was still doing a shift and I asked if he was doing anything tomorrow or Friday and he said he was working… :frowning: Great timing eh? So then we texted back and forth for half an hour, then three hours later he sends a text saying take care and have a goodnight…

He’s about five inches into you.

If he is into me then what should I do to somehow meet him since both our schedules are very different? :frowning:

Late at night. Don’t wear anything complicated.

He’s into you. But, he’s not that into you. Otherwise he’d be trying harder.

Yeah, because the goal isn’t to forge quality relationships. It’s about who wins and who loses.

Get him to come after you hard and you win.

This isn’t Jaleel White, is it?

[quote=“thatguyjeff, post: 1088645”]Yeah, because the goal isn’t to forge quality relationships. It’s about who wins and who loses.

Get him to come after you hard and you win.[/quote]

I’m sorry, what?

1.ask him when hes next free
2.get him smashed.
3.take advantage.

there’s possibly a reason why i’m single.

dunno what it is though.

:slight_smile:

in all seriousness though ask him when hes free and if hed like to go for a drink. it’s that simple. if he isnt free when you are, joke about how busy you both are and say it must be something to do with being such an awesome attribute that everyone wants you to work for them…and find a time where your both free. pick a weekend day? lol

[quote=“BigRicky, post: 1088641”]He’s about five inches into you.[/quote]:24::24::24:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1088640”]Already, so here’s a bit of a backround with a man named Jaleel and I…

So we met a couple weeks ago on a Friday night at work, we talked, we goofed around and talking came very natural to the both of us, also us sharing a bunch of laughter and jokes. So then I had his number… he said I could possibly call him if I wanted and I was excited about it but doubted that we’d ever meet again or me being brave enough to actually call… so then the following Monday we met once again and it was great seeing him once again, we joked and laughed some more, he also ended up touching my shoulder, kinda playful tackling me and then I took a photo of him, lmao!!! So then he sends me a note later of his email address, I sent him a text of my phone number and the bottom of his paper with his long name and email…l said green is my favorite color, like limes. I asked wtf was that about and he said he just liked being random, since then we sent a few texts back and forth every once and awhile and I hinted that I wanted to go out on this past Saturday but then he didn’t even respond to me or even say anything back. So a day goes by and he sends a new text saying sorry for leaving me hanging and said that we should head outside on Tuesday, I said I had to go to work and apologized… we texted again for a bit, tonight he randomly calls me out of the blue, I was at work and he sounded so disappointed that I was still doing a shift and I asked if he was doing anything tomorrow or Friday and he said he was working… :frowning: Great timing eh? So then we texted back and forth for half an hour, then three hours later he sends a text saying take care and have a goodnight…[/quote]
JUst take it slow…keep texting and stuff and when the time is right anything that will or should happen…will.:nod:…does sound into you though:nod::thumbup

He sounds into you play it cool see how it goes

Try to arrange a time you are both free and meet for coffee.

:homo:

I think he’d try harder if he was after a relationship. He pay just want a friends with benefits thing… or just a friend thing…

I think he’d try harder if he was after a relationship. He pay just want a friends with benefits thing… or just a friend thing…[/quote]

Or just a benefits thing. We don’t gotta be friends, baby!

Stop fucking spaming with your sig!

Like most of the people are saying, take it easy with this guy and just set up a time in where you both can meet up and further your relationship.

I believe in equal opportunity…give him a roofie. Having duct tape helps too.

Remind me never to drink with you. :24:

If he’s really into you Anie, he’ll find a way

Us guys always find a way if we want you