Is there a feature on here that

Can show me what the time is where YOU"RE posting?

Its 11.25 on Sunday morning here, and I would be interested to know what time it is where all you are

(keight and Sophie and laumac??? I obviously know already):stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have Firefox?

8:30 Saturday night

Thought you was a wolf:p

Mozilla you mean?

Yes I do

Nope… the time is stored in the database as GMT for everyone. The only reason it shows your local time is because of your settings in the profile.

It’s 9:30pm on the east coast of the United States :smiley:

I thought that might be the case…

Oh well, I know what time it is where Fred is:thumbup

ooh, and where Jersey is now too

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1091409”]Thought you was a wolf:p

Mozilla you mean?

Yes I do[/quote]

If you have Mozilla Firefox browser

If you get the Foxclocks addon, you can add the various time zones throughout the world. I’ve added about 20 or so from the places I know members are posting from.

[quote=“canidae, post: 1091413”]If you have Mozilla Firefox browser

If you get the Foxclocks addon, you can add the various time zones throughout the world. I’ve added about 20 or so from the places I know members are posting from.[/quote]

OK…Will ask the resident computer person when she gets home from her boyfriends

I’m posting at 2143 Eastern Standard Time :wink:

I have seen this on another board! It shows you a timestamp showing what time it was locally for the poster when they made their post, and what time it was for locally for the person reading it. Very cool feature!

Is 12:45pm here Sunday.

10:44 Saturday night.

Just shy of 10 pm. I’m on central time

[quote=“sophiezosia, post: 1091416”]I have seen this on another board! It shows you a timestamp showing what time it was locally for the poster when they made their post, and what time it was for locally for the person reading it. Very cool feature!

Is 12:45pm here Sunday.[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea

Same time here too:D

Shocking!! Hehe.