Is your car ever fast enough?

not here allways looking for ways to go faster and faster ,whats after 9s…?? ill never know probelly…

thats how joe is… His car isnt fast enough for him STILL!!! lol

of course not vs he has only started

:smiley:

Nope. :cool

Never was. Probally never will be. I think a 4 second car would be fast enough for me. ROTFL.

Fast enough? Probably… but I want my car to go from 150 to 55 in less than 2 sec. :smiley:

Nope, never fast enough.

Never was. Probally never will be. I think a 4 second car would be fast enough for me. ROTFL

The first car I ever took down a 1/4 mile was a stock 85 mustang gt. It ran low 15’s, and I thought it was pretty fast. -For like a week and I had to start modding it. When I got in a 8 second dragster for the first time it was fast! Wow, I’ll never forget that first launch. There was a wow factor for like 3 runs. After that about 3 or 4 runs, it wasn’t fast enough. When I drove a high 5 second dragster the first time, I was amazed at the difference compared to the 8 second car. Unfathomable. After a few runs, I got used to it, and it was fast. -But it got to the point that it wasn’t fast enough. I wanted more, because I was used to the ‘slow’ 5 sec car. So last year I licensed in a 4 second car. It was fairly similar to the top alcohol dragster to around half track. After that, from half track on, a whole different story. The top fuel car pulled so much harder than the alcohol car it was unbelievable. On my first pass, my fun meter was pegged. After a few races getting used to the car, it wasn’t such a big deal. I was acclimated to that level of acceleration and speed. Do I wish I could go faster? Yes.
:gears

simple answer…NEVER!

My answer is…yes.

I want my car always to be street drivable. Fast at the track…ya but I want to take it on the street. Always. That is why I got it. Call me a Street warrior, if you will. :fu

[quote=04ShakinSteed]My answer is…yes.

I want my car always to be street drivable. Fast at the track…ya but I want to take it on the street. Always. That is why I got it. Call me a Street warrior, if you will. :fu[/quote]yes im trying not to go overboard with the cobra fixing to yank motor,forged pistons and rods ,ported heads and kenne bell…i just want 450/500 rwhp …vactioner car…thats quick but dont have to be the fastest…other cars for that …mine just smoking bad …from ragging onit… :gears

I want my car always to be street drivable. Fast at the track…ya but I want to take it on the street. Always. That is why I got it. Call me a Street warrior, if you will. :fu[/quote]yes im trying not to go overboard with the cobra fixing to yank motor,forged pistons and rods ,ported heads and kenne bell…i just want 450/500 rwhp …vactioner car…thats quick but dont have to be the fastest…other cars for that …mine just smoking bad …from ragging onit… :gears

I want my car always to be street drivable. Fast at the track…ya but I want to take it on the street. Always. That is why I got it. Call me a Street warrior, if you will. :fu[/quote]

ummmmm. yeah OK mr. street warrior LOL :gay

Hey, what did I do???

is my car ever fast enough? has it ever been fast in the first place? :dunno

:owned

:think

Everyone :laughat Me

fast enough?..

hm…

its a v6. sooooo …no.

i wan tmy 83 faster …

They need to make a car that does the 1/4 mile in about 2 seconds. That would be too fast for me. I would probally die driving it. :gears :banana :owned

with a smile on your face :cool