Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core - should we declare war against it?

Right wing loonies + right wing loonies + 2 right wing loonies.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Look here mr.greatest i’m Atheistic myself. But what makes the religious analysis of the world any less valid. Here is my take: Humans, at their core, need a set of right and wrong. However, we do not have it and constantly search for it. This leads us to develop religion. Any analysis of right and wrong, be it Islamic or scientific, should have the right to be held as a belief, As long as it does not infringe on the beliefs of those who have a different idea. Personally I dont believe in morality and simply act in my economic best interest. And this usually means being moral by common standards. So we should not declare war on Islam, but do everything we can to protect people who are hurt by it and punish those who force it upon others.

What you say all depends on what you know.

Where do these babies get their core programming?