Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core - should we declare war against it?

Any “reformations” in Islam have just resulted in something even worse. Like Wahabbism was the result of a reformation in Islam back in the 1700s and people who advocate for liberalism in islam tend to meet violent ends. Especially in countries where the majority religion is Islam.

A push for reform is a generic statement, and like I said, pushing education and literacy in the middle east, in a way, is a form of pushing for reformation, even if it isn’t pushing the reformation itself.

@Joshua_Heckathorn I’m not sure how you’re refuting this. He’s correct, in Islam every prophet is highly respected, including Prophet Isa (Jesus).

http://ahmadjibril.com/articles/Isa.html

Maybe there needs to be a thread started about the different Jesus’s (Islam vs Christianity). For example in Islam it’s not believed that Jesus died on the cross. Anyone knowledgeable enough on both sides to talk about it? I’m sure Joshua can talk about the Christian version.

The source you use is literally dedicated to debunking islam…

Oops wrong link (I should stop multi-tasking), I pasted the right one that gives more details. Just not sure the validity of it.

When he came along the great depression hadn’t set in. It’s completely unknowable how popular fringe radical parties would have become, or who could have filled his shoes without him present.

Any religion can become this when taken fundamentally, however to declare war against it would likely make it much worse than it is already. Although I don’t like Islam, I think it’s best to support it when it’s good and try to open communication and trust between friendly Islamic groups to reduce extremism.

Any religion can become this when taken fundamentally, however to declare war against it would likely make it much worse than it is already. Although I don’t like Islam, I think it’s best to support it when it’s good and try to open communication and trust between friendly Islamic groups to reduce extremism. (Sorry if I accidentally double post, not sure it went through the first time)

Literacy rates are pretty high in the Mid East. Only like Yemen literacy rates are really awful there. Also most muslims aren’t from the Middle East (most live in South Asia).

Hold on. That statement and argument, says that Islam is ethically wrong. We have to assume its “immoral” but put against what standard? If its the standard of religion then its right there with Christianity and Judaism . And if its against atheism, then you must not assume Islam is immoral but that all religions are. You provide an obviously biased standpoint which creates a suggested and narrow-minded debate environment. Immorality is suggestive. To a psychopath, having empathy is immoral. You cant single it out without asking that question first. And if Islam is immoral then we have to consider if religion and spirituality is whats actual immoral.

If not, we sacrifice the rights that secular law gives to women and gays because the mainstream religions preach and teach that homophobia and misogyny are good qualities for our nations.

Whose rights are more important to governments?

Regards
DL

Try from this perspective to justify the unjustifiable.

If after seeing the numbers, you do not think Islam immoral, then you are not a moral person, from my perspective.

Regards
DL

They do say they respect Jesus but do not follow his rule of doing unto others in terms of their homophobia and misogyny.

Regards
DL

The war on drugs is an immoral one as they war against drugs that are better for the health of the nation than alcohol and tobacco which are legal products.

Check the stats, confirm what I put, and then tell us if that war makes sense as compared to fighting a Islamic ideology that is demonstrably immoral and counter to the Western ideology.

Truman_Roland

Seems we agree that a war of words is called for.

I would simply end the regressives defense of Islam and allow its reformists ie Majid Nawaaz (he ,a muslim,said that islamist ideology is one of the gravest threats to the west, hes on our side) To force islam to reform, just like we forced Christianity, once a brutal religion in its own right into a peaceful presence.

Clip of him vs one of the uk’s leading islamists:

If the Western nations would have done the same instead of fighting for our rights and ideology, we would all be speaking German.

Cowards run. The brave fight back. Right?

How much of Islam and Sharia is good?

Do you recognize that Islam is a homophobic and misogynous religion that does not recognize that we are all equal under the law?

Yes I can if I feel that it is the most immoral religion around.

I do agree that most religions are immoral by the standards of secular law.

If you want to argue that they are, I am her for that.

Do you see Islam allowing gays and women equality under the law?

If so, put your argument against the notion that to need more than one woman testifying to rape is not equality under the law.

I agree with him.