It is nice today!

I woke up this morning to get my girls on the school bus and we walk outside in shorts and got a rude awakening! It was cold! 55 degrees!! And all day the highest its been today is 68 degrees! Im lovin it!! :banana
Its suppose to get down to 48 degrees tonight. I need to go buy some hot chocolate. :smiley:

that cold in the south it was hot all day here

its 64 in jersey now… i need someone to keep me warm

Me too! Im all wrapped up in a blanket trying to stay warm!

y don’t the 2 of ya come down to maryland and I will keep you both warm :smiley:

brrr… dropped to 62

brr droped my pants…j/k :smiley:

lol - too far of a trip for that…

60 here right now, gonna be 80 tommrow. so my week went like this weather wise

mon tues 80 degs
wed thurs 60 degs
fri sat going to be 80 degs

So much changing of temps!

[quote=Mrs Behavin]I woke up this morning to get my girls on the school bus and we walk outside in shorts and got a rude awakening! It was cold! 55 degrees!! And all day the highest its been today is 68 degrees! Im lovin it!! :banana
Its suppose to get down to 48 degrees tonight. I need to go buy some hot chocolate. :D[/quote]

Are you a cold weather person? My brother is. It’ll be 0ºF and he’ll be out with blue jeans and just a tshirt and sweatshirt on.

[quote=2000Si][quote=Mrs Behavin]I woke up this morning to get my girls on the school bus and we walk outside in shorts and got a rude awakening! It was cold! 55 degrees!! And all day the highest its been today is 68 degrees! Im lovin it!! :banana
Its suppose to get down to 48 degrees tonight. I need to go buy some hot chocolate. :D[/quote]

Are you a cold weather person? My brother is. It’ll be 0ºF and he’ll be out with blue jeans and just a tshirt and sweatshirt on.[/quote]

Thats what i do, i never wear winter coats. just jeans, tshirt and a sweatshirt

Then agian im a minnesotian so we can take the cold woo wo

What’s your height and weight? I’m 6’ and 124 lbs, I can’t take cold that well. I bet if i was at the correct weight for my age/height, I could do the same thing.

6’2" 140 pounds

My metabolism has always been so high since i was a teen as to where i eat dosent effect my weight gain, im skin, muscle weight, and bones

Man, I’m the same way with my metabolism. I’m 6’ 2" and 170. I HATE COLD WEATHER. I was freezing this morning! Could be that I was wearing blue jeans, a wife beater, and a white T shirt… I need a light coat for the mornngs. :dunno

I just hate wearing coats! I’ll be kicking myself for not wearing one, but I just hate wearing them though.

I hate wearing coats as well!

Its warm here. :slight_smile: thank god!

i dont like wearing winter coats either. i prefer hoodies.

i need to get a leather jacket :banana

ur not the only one i hate the cold too