Itching

does anyone else ever get those itches that don’t go away no matter how much you scratch them? They get all numb and hurt when you try to keep scratching them?

I hate those… I have one on my leg right now and I think it’s from a mosquito bite. I dunno. It itches, but hurts just the same to scratch it.

[quote=2000Si]does anyone else ever get those itches that don’t go away no matter how much you scratch them? They get all numb and hurt when you try to keep scratching them?

I hate those… I have one on my leg right now and I think it’s from a mosquito bite. I dunno. It itches, but hurts just the same to scratch it.[/quote]
Take it form someone who lives in minnesota,

I get em all teh time from bug bites, tehy are the worst

I hate it when i scratch them so much it starts to bleed

just remember james shaving your pubes wont cure your crabs

Re: RE: itching…

lol… So… did the navy do experiements on you? I don’t recall having pubes on my leg… :dunno

haha…no just a joke some1 I work with said

I get those on the palms of my hands.

And it may not be an itch, but I have UTI right now, and I CONSTANTLY feel like I have to tinkle really bad. It hurts soooooo much. I haven’t slept in forever because I can’t get comfortable, and my lower abdomen KILLS :frowning:

[quote=ProjectMayhem]I get those on the palms of my hands.

And it may not be an itch, but I have UTI right now, and I CONSTANTLY feel like I have to tinkle really bad. It hurts soooooo much. I haven’t slept in forever because I can’t get comfortable, and my lower abdomen KILLS :([/quote]
TMI :wtf
By the way, itchy palms on a girls just means your horny. It may be a indirect result of the UTI which is creating a penis repellant. :laughing

…isn’t Mother Nature amazing? http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/12f52c5e729edc1691215062bf38ae50.gif <<< has UTI. Notice how comfort is unattainable and the solo bouncing.

This has been a Dr. HRnB service announcement

:rofl booze just cracks me up.

Haha my girl gets UTI’s sometimes…she hates em too…she took those cranberry pills when she got em :dunno

u can get them from holding pee in too long

[quote=ProjectMayhem]I get those on the palms of my hands.

And it may not be an itch, but I have UTI right now, and I CONSTANTLY feel like I have to tinkle really bad. It hurts soooooo much. I haven’t slept in forever because I can’t get comfortable, and my lower abdomen KILLS :([/quote]

go to the store and pick up AZO, its the only thing that is over the counter that helps with those. I use to get them back growing up because I drank alot of soda/dr pepper. Females can also get it by having sex. I know that sounds strange, but too much sex and/or sex for a long period of time causes it.

[quote=vshayes]
I use to get them back growing up because I drank alot of soda/dr pepper. [/quote]
Hey! You told me you used to get them from wiping backwards after you go number two. :think

lol… NOT! lol

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=ProjectMayhem]I get those on the palms of my hands.

TMI :wtf
By the way, itchy palms on a girls just means your horny. It may be a indirect result of the UTI which is creating a penis repellant. :laughing

…isn’t Mother Nature amazing? http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/12f52c5e729edc1691215062bf38ae50.gif <<< has UTI. Notice how comfort is unattainable and the solo bouncing.

This has been a Dr. HRnB service announcement[/quote]

:funnah :rofl :funnah

I got some AZO earlier today when I ventured to the wal-mart. Since I couldn’t sleep last night because of the discomfort, I napped for about 6 hours after lunch today. Boy do I feel better.

Itchy palms doesn’t mean I’m horny, it means I have dry skin.

When I’m climbing up your britches pulling at your belt buckle, button, and zipper, then you’ll know I’m horny.

I drink a LOT of diet coke. That could be my problem.

glad it is working for you. Drinking alot of diet coke is probably the problem… if it is a bad infection, you may need to go to the doc for some antibiotics.

Ya, that’d pretty much tip me off to your shenanigan that lie afoot. :wtf

afoot.

haha.

I haven’t said that word in at least 3 weeks.

[quote=ProjectMayhem]afoot.

haha.

I haven’t said that word in at least 3 weeks.[/quote]

ahh, really? Well for me…first time user, long time admirer. I hope to use it more in the not too distant future. :fu

[quote=ProjectMayhem]I got some AZO earlier today when I ventured to the wal-mart. Since I couldn’t sleep last night because of the discomfort, I napped for about 6 hours after lunch today. Boy do I feel better.

Itchy palms doesn’t mean I’m horny, it means I have dry skin.

When I’m climbing up your britches pulling at your belt buckle, button, and zipper, then you’ll know I’m horny.

I drink a LOT of diet coke. That could be my problem.[/quote]

What if there is no belt then what does that mean :dunno