It's afternoon on Friday

and I’m totally slacking the remainder of the afternoon.
I’m even blocking out my calendar.
who’s with me?
I might even post one of my wooden stirrer sculptures :stuck_out_tongue:

Oo! You made one!? I’m jealous…next time I go to the 'Bucks I’m taking a handful.

…clearly I’m with you on this…does one even have to ask? :smiley:

Copy cat my friday thread :eek:mad:banned5:

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1076904”]Oo! You made one!? I’m jealous…next time I go to the 'Bucks I’m taking a handful.

…clearly I’m with you on this…does one even have to ask? :D[/quote]
Heck no! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m making a teepee :smiley:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1076906”]Heck no! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m making a teepee :D[/quote]

Just slap on a few more and you have the Eiffel Tower! :smiley:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1076906”]Heck no! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m making a teepee :D[/quote]

So am I:ninja

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1076905”]Copy cat my friday thread :eek:mad:banned5:[/quote]:mad:thumbdown Did not! I can’t even see yer videos! I made this for me and Cherry cuz she said she’s WITH me!
YOU!
I need a pouty face:(

I’m calling mine the Leaning Tower of Penor:ninja

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1076909”]:mad:thumbdown Did not! I can’t even see yer videos! I made this for me and Cherry cuz she said she’s WITH me!
YOU!
I need a pouty face:([/quote]

YEAH! What she said!!

Er…I guess I coulda just done the :homo:

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1076907”]Just slap on a few more and you have the Eiffel Tower! :D[/quote]Pah…fuck the eiffel tower :24:
I’m going teepee :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1076908”]So am I:ninja[/quote]I’m not making THAT kinda teepee…unless I’m some how inspiring your ‘art’ :wink:

Lefty or righty?

bring on the end of the day!

I am counting down the minutes until I can leave this place and get my party clothes on… The damn clock appears to be suffering from ‘lack of movement’ syndrome. :frowning:

I wonder if I just haul off and toss it across the room if that wouldn’t just make time fly. Know what I’m sayin’? :smiley:

Whatever side you’re sitting on:ninja

Yer its friday :wink: going to miss spurs :frowning: 2 weeks :frowning:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1076915”]I am counting down the minutes until I can leave this place and get my party clothes on… The damn clock appears to be suffering from ‘lack of movement’ syndrome. :frowning:

I wonder if I just haul off and toss it across the room if that wouldn’t just make time fly. Know what I’m sayin’? :D[/quote]
DOOOOOITTTTTTT! :smiley:
If you get in trouble, just tell them I said it was ok :wink:

[quote=“Brokenheart, post: 1076917”]Yer its friday :wink: going to miss spurs :frowning: 2 weeks :([/quote]yeah but how much fun is it going to be to be the weeeeeekend!!!:smiley:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1076918”]DOOOOOITTTTTTT! :smiley:
If you get in trouble, just tell them I said it was ok :wink:
[/QUOTE]

I’m sure that would work… :willy_nilly:

me too :nod: :wink:

My teepee keeps falling!!! I need an architect to help me map this out :mad

Down in front! :smiley:

Ahem…Well that’s easy then…It’s leaning forward;)

Please be gentle