It's Just A Damn Popularity Contest - THE FINAL

Well it started as 90 and now there are just 2 Gladiatoresses left for you to vote for. Congrats to both finalists and congrats to for everyone on the board that has made this a lot of fun along the way.

I thought of making this a poll. But really I enjoy seeing some of you squirm, as Sam did last time, and end up changing your vote for bribery!!

So the usual rules apply. We will run this to the weekend

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

Out of all the girls here she’s the one that has been the sweetest to me. Especially in my “down” times~

i love ya Jenn!

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

sorry…

SATIN -vs- [COLOR=“Red”]AUDRAA

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA Close but unfortunately no dice soz Satin

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

You know we’re buds Jen, but Audra and I go back

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

Sowwy imporant mod person.

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA sorry audraa

SATIN -vs- [SIZE=7][B]AUDRAA

[/B][/SIZE]Sorry, Satin…still gots mad love for ya, though.

omg tough one… satin who is sweet or Audra who is the best meanie.:D:24::thumbup

I’m going to go with the one…hummm…who did what…i know…ermmm…nope they tie on that too…shit and they both crack me up too…

omg…ermmmm…ok Satin gives me loads of reppage …but Audra can kill me…hummmm:ninja:24:

OMG…I’m a risk taker so…I…cower in the face of Audra:D

[SIZE=5]Audra[/SIZE] gets my vote. OK insert wonderwoman theme song.

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

I do not fear your death threats :ninja

who are they ?

Well… If you’d come around more you’d know! Where’ve you been?

i just figured what the sence being here when all i do is get ignored. besides its not like anyone missed me.

I don’t ignore you… and I missed you too. So there! :wink:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1094968”]I don’t ignore you… and I missed you too. So there! ;)[/quote]ok one out of millions.thats because you are miss popular.

Popular you say? Thankx. More like a busy body I’d say, but… :smiley:

[COLOR=“Red”]SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

SATIN -vs- AUDRAA

As her StepMoonie, my loyalties must lie w/my wonderful MsButterfly.

But, I look forward to getting to know AUDRAA (who seems quite nice) and the rest of y’all over time :cool