James got a new cell phone!

w00t w00t w00t.

I went shopping. Stopped by verizon. Cheapest plan they had was 450 minutes for 40 a month. Txt is 5 bucks for 50 a month. Not going to cut it.

They’re cheapest phone was 70 bucks.

So I stopped by Centennial. They had a 5 state coverage plan for 600 minutes for 40 a month.

Verizon right there just got :owned

CID and VM were only 1.99/each a month and unlimited texting for 4.95 a month.

Centennial got me a camera phone with 15 seconds of video capabilities for 40 bucks. My activation fee was 35 plus taxes, etc.

So basically I just paid 80 bucks today for a new service, new phone and most importantly COVERAGE.

Sprint sucked. I could NOT get service in my apartment in the slightest. I had to step outside destroying any chance of privacy.

ALl in all I’m happy. Coverage, VM, CID, free text for a month, one month free service, etc. for 46ish a month from July on… with SERVICE… yes, SERVICE. No more dropped calls.

Sprint had horrid service, I dropped probably 6 calls yesterday.

Sprint and Verizon suck.

Sprint does suck. I had to step outside my house to get any kind of signal too.

[quote=2000Si]w00t w00t w00t.

I went shopping. Stopped by verizon. Cheapest plan they had was 450 minutes for 40 a month. Txt is 5 bucks for 50 a month. Not going to cut it.

So I stopped by Centennial. They had a 5 state coverage plan for 600 minutes for 40 a month.

Centennial got me a camera phone with 15 seconds of video capabilities for 40 bucks. My activation fee was 35 plus taxes, etc.

So basically I just paid 80 bucks today for a new service, new phone and most importantly COVERAGE.

Sprint sucked. I could NOT get service in my apartment in the slightest. I had to step outside destroying any chance of privacy.

ALl in all I’m happy. Coverage, VM, CID, free text for a month, one month free service, etc. for 46ish a month from July on… with SERVICE… yes, SERVICE. No more dropped calls.

Sprint and Verizon suck.[/quote]

Cool man

Did you know with sprint if you drop a call, if you dial *2 and when they ask you to say what you need, if you say “dropped call” they will credit your bill… its either 50 cents or $1, im not sure. But it adds up quick :smiley:

[quote=OUZBnd][quote=2000Si]w00t w00t w00t.

Sprint and Verizon suck.[/quote]

Cool man

Did you know with sprint if you drop a call, if you dial *2 and when they ask you to say what you need, if you say “dropped call” they will credit your bill… its either 50 cents or $1, im not sure. But it adds up quick :D[/quote]

Har Har Har…I did not know that , no sir, I did not indeed.
So *2? What’s the number to *2? :think

thats good to know

Tmobile is the best. I have 1000 minutes every month. Free weekends starting Thursday at 9:00 PM and ending Monday morning at 7:00 AM. It’s like $50-$60 a month I think? I have 850 text messages a month for like $9. Internet capabilities $3. Coverage just about everywhere I have been. Plus I have had many of Tmobiles awesome phones.

Damn, the Verizon over there is trying to rape you James! I have the shareplan with Pete, and we get 1000 anytime minutes for $70 a month or so, plus we add on $5 a month for unlimited text messaging and a couple bucks for insurance on the phone and junk.

It should be $5 for unlimited texts… they’re killin you over there in IN. I got my color flip phone for $40, but bought an accessories pack and some extras, so the phone was $80. BUT, when i did the upgrade, I got a $100 phone for my boyfriend for free.

They give hella deals out over here and I love my verizon phone. much much better than sprint. Good thing you found something cheaper though.

i love this phone. lol it’s sweet. I just need to see what kind of ringers i can download and hopefully they don’t cost anything.

It’ll take 15 seconds of video with the camera. I’ve got a few pictures of my family with it already. Stacey made me delete the pic I took of her tho :frowning:

You taking some dirty pics on your camera phone? Just messing with ya. I 've sent my husband a few of those too from my phone to his phone.

nah not a dirty pic, just a picture of her so I could add it as part of the ringer.

My brother works at Alltell and he has got the most awesome phone! (Only because they pay for his phone and everything).

Can you hear me now? :fu I hate Sprint

Dude… I have Verizon and I have 1200 minutes NATION WIDE with free nights, free weekends, free long distance, & 500 text messages a month for only $59.00! :banana

Re: RE: James got a new cell phone!

I wanted my cell phone bill to go DOWN, not UP.

lol Besides I would NEVER be able to use 1200 minutes.