http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808509770&cf=trailer

THE DUKES OF HAZZARD TRAILOR!

yes she is but dumb as a box of rocks…

I wouldn’t touch her, ever.

Re: RE: Jessic Simpson is soo hot

lair!

lair![/quote]

Yes, I’m in my lair… but I wouldn’t touch her, ever.

lair![/quote]

Yes, I’m in my lair… but I wouldn’t touch her, ever.[/quote]

why?

your saying if she came over and rang your doorbell, but naked you wouldnt tap that?

Well first “what if’s” will never happen. BUT if she did I’d laugh and close the door.

She doesn’t do anything for me. She’s a little skank.

[quote=2000Si]Well first “what if’s” will never happen. BUT if she did I’d laugh and close the door.

She doesn’t do anything for me. She’s a little skank.[/quote]

Ok, at least i got a why.

Back on topic, think the movie would be at least good?

I dunno. I won’t go see it… I watched like two episodes of “newly weds” and just wanted to gag myself with a fork.

ouch ok, thanks ill save my money. :lol

Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott. Funny Shizzzz!!! I like both of those guys, so that will make it worth watching. Jesica looks like a pretty good Daisy too.

thats what im thinking, but dumb hot girls doesnt always make a movie good. Take house of wax for an example i wouldnt want to see that movie with that dumb slut parish hilton shitty actoress lady.

I’d tap her…twice. I don’t care if she’s a skank! Damn if I had sex with Jessica Simpson I would be the man! especially if i video taped it!

I’d hit it but as long as she didn’t open her mouth for anything more than to give me head

alright I just watched the trailer, and hell yeah I’m gonna go see that!!!

ps I’d pee in her butt

well yeah that’s a given!!!

You’d pee in anyones butt though. :booze

not just anyone…they’de have to be special

ok you got me anyone

I’ll probably go see it. I still think they should have picked someone else for the role of Daisey Duke though. Maybe Kristin Kruek. The original Daisey was smart at least and able to use some common sense. Jessica Simpson is stoopid.

I’d hit it.