Joe... you suck

For two days I’ve been just clicking the joehayes.orq/forums link and getting “wrong link” nonsense. I finally decided to check it out and you moved names…without telling us… or was it just me?

Are you trying to tell me something?

:tard

:smiley:

He sent me a e-mail telling me it changed. :dunno

LOL… For the longest time It was at www.joehayes.org, but then he changed the name to offtopicz.com, so he just had it redirected from joehays to here… Well, He stopped redirecting it, and just put… web page moved go here, or something like that. :slight_smile:

i feel ya si… i thought they were just hiding from me also

Same here, I had to go through all the work of changing my bookmarks, I was pissed.

aww sorry guys, I’ve been redirecting joehayes.org to offtopicz.com/forums for a cpouple weeks now. When I finally stopped redirecting it I put up a link on joehayes.org, it was only not redirecting or showing a link for a couple hours.

:fu

Are you an idiot, 2000??? :tard

:blah as usual. :smiley:

well he does drive a … :rofl

well he does drive a … :rofl[/quote]

:fu

:smiley:

alright, everyone back off of 2000si … lol

Yup, I’m an idiot. Couldn’t get on for a few days…couldn’t figure out why.

Tim came over and said “oh, you’ve got to change your bookmark…no redirect” Idiot.

Yup, that’s me. And here I was thinking that Joe was blocking ATT again and that no one here liked me anymore… :frowning:

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Took me about 36 seconds to realize what happened :booze

And that is why you are experienced, and I’m still a newbie.

wheres that read the fucking manual emoticon when you need it

[quote=bootsie]Yup, I’m an idiot. Couldn’t get on for a few days…couldn’t figure out why.

Tim came over and said “oh, you’ve got to change your bookmark…no redirect” Idiot.

Yup, that’s me. And here I was thinking that Joe was blocking ATT again and that no one here liked me anymore… :([/quote]

You F’in idiot!!!

Re: RE: Joe… you suck.

How the fuck can you read a manual when you didn’t know the site changed names and can’t get onto it?

:tard

I dunno you figure it out

my online penis is bigger than yours… :wtf