Just outta curiousity

If growing weed was legal, would you do it?

Yes

Re: RE: Just outta curiousity

Would ya :cool it?

Yes :cool

http://www.iz-grafix.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/jan2005/N1groovy.gif

:smiley:

no

How come?
I use to think that stuff was just horrible and no way was I exposing myself to it but at the ripe age of 26, I tried it for the first time and let me tell ya what, it is a real stress reliever! Now dont get me wrong, I dont do it all the time. Maybe like once in a blue moon.

No. I wouldn’t. Basically, I don’t have time to grow it now, and thus wouldn’t have time to grow it if it were legal. Second, people would probably steal it anyways, and third, I don’t like smoking so I wouldn’t need it.

I dont smoke cigarettes either but I just tried the whole weed thing one day and, yeah, it gagged me big time at first but me and Boss did it one night when the kids werent here and let me tell ya, we were literally on the floor rolling of laughter! We still to this day have no idea what we were laughing so hard at.
And yes, I do have a serious job that I wouldnt wanna risk losing so when I do do it, which is not often, I make sure that Im off for like the next 3 days or so.

Eh, I used to smoke alot. ALOT. It doesn’t take alot of effort to grow. I dunno, some days I would and some days I wouldn’t. Its usually would.

[quote=Mrs Behavin]I dont smoke cigarettes either but I just tried the whole weed thing one day and, yeah, it gagged me big time at first but me and Boss did it one night when the kids werent here and let me tell ya, we were literally on the floor rolling of laughter! We still to this day have no idea what we were laughing so hard at.
And yes, I do have a serious job that I wouldnt wanna risk losing so when I do do it, which is not often, I make sure that Im off for like the next 3 days or so.[/quote]

Well first… if it is legalized it would be mandated and controlled by the government… meaning growing it would still be illegal. So no, I wouldn’t.

Second, If weed were to be legalized, the tobacco industry would lose grip on their monopoly and prices would have to plummet. I’d like to see it legalized so I only have to pay 1.50 for a pack of smokes. I really would.

thirdly, Cigarettes give me a high. But it wears off after a few minutes and I’m not starving afterwards. I would rather my high wear off giving me the ability to drive unimpared.

So no, I’ve smelt pot… and it was disgusting. I caught a contact buzz at a concert, and I didn’t like it. Legal or not, I don’t ever want to try it by way of choice. I pride myself on the fact that I’ve never done illegal drugs in any way shape or form. Whether or not it becomes legalized is irrelevant to me at that point.

[quote=2000Si][quote=Mrs Behavin]I dont smoke cigarettes either but I just tried the whole weed thing one day and, yeah, it gagged me big time at first but me and Boss did it one night when the kids werent here and let me tell ya, we were literally on the floor rolling of laughter! We still to this day have no idea what we were laughing so hard at.
And yes, I do have a serious job that I wouldnt wanna risk losing so when I do do it, which is not often, I make sure that Im off for like the next 3 days or so.[/quote]

Well first… if it is legalized it would be mandated and controlled by the government… meaning growing it would still be illegal. So no, I wouldn’t.

Second, If weed were to be legalized, the tobacco industry would lose grip on their monopoly and prices would have to plummet. I’d like to see it legalized so I only have to pay 1.50 for a pack of smokes. I really would.

thirdly, Cigarettes give me a high. But it wears off after a few minutes and I’m not starving afterwards. I would rather my high wear off giving me the ability to drive unimpared.

So no, I’ve smelt pot… and it was disgusting. I caught a contact buzz at a concert, and I didn’t like it. Legal or not, I don’t ever want to try it by way of choice. I pride myself on the fact that I’ve never done illegal drugs in any way shape or form. Whether or not it becomes legalized is irrelevant to me at that point.[/quote]

I use to be the same exact way. I use to be like, “I have never tried a cigarette, done any illegal drugs, never been to a titty bar,etc” But, I guess I have given into temptation a little. I have done 2 of the things listed above. I think its because I was sheltered BIG time when I lived at home. My mom and dad, I swear, were attachted to my hip at all times. And now that Im an adult and out on my own, Im curious. Im not a pothead or nothing like that. I’ve done it maybe 3 times. Thats all.

I’ve never been attached to my parents at the hip. I had a LOT of freedom to do as I pleased when I was 14+. I never wanted to try it though. It didn’t interest me (read back my third paragraph.)

IMO it’s just not worth it.

Now I have a question for you…

What’s the difference in smoking pot and cigarettes?

I used to have a lead at Ingram who was just like you; Hated cigarettes and didn’t smoke, but would toke a bowl at home (before he had a daughter) damn near every weekend.

I guess I just don’t get that.

[quote=2000Si]Now I have a question for you…

What’s the difference in smoking pot and cigarettes?

I used to have a lead at Ingram who was just like you; Hated cigarettes and didn’t smoke, but would toke a bowl at home (before he had a daughter) damn near every weekend.

I guess I just don’t get that.[/quote]

I really honestly dont know. I think maybe for me, is that cigarettes have a different smell that I dont like. :dunno I’ve never really thought about it. I’ll have to conteplate that tonight.

ied grow it, and its auctally leagl o some people to grow it, i used to talk to a guy who had a permit to grow it and sell it to drug companies for medical use

:smiley:

can’t say I would

i wouldnt. i dont smoke weed or cigarettes. i have never touched any illegal drugs- like james, dont interest me. i have and do occasionally drink. i never drink and drive, and i usually crash at the place i drink at. funny thing is, my parents used to think i did drugs b/c of my friends… my parents even thought i was wasting money on my car. every time i would buy something for my car my parents would say im wasting my money. i got fed up and one day told my dad that no matter what, im going to spend my money- there are worse things i could be spending it on… now, my parents dont care that i drink some, i guess they are happy that i dont do hard/illegal drugs, i keep a job, and i make straight As. hell, my dad finally sucked it up and congratulated me on what i have done with my car.

so nope, wouldnt grow it here