Just so you friends know, you've got my full attention

Whether some of you have noticed or not, Im no longer on the staff at MF. I now have more time to dedicate to adding new games and features here at Offtopicz and helping Tim complete and grow ModdedMustangs. So, if you’ve got a tech post don’t expect me to participate on MF. I still love the site and hope it does well, its in good hands with Booze and the like - I’m just not a part of it any longer.

ModdedMustangs is a very important project for me, its just as important to me as my car and all the hard work I’ve put into it and helping others with their cars. Aside from my family theirs few things more important than getting the site full of content and being unique. I hope with your input we can grow the best mustang site on the planet.

Cheers.

weird, me too.

PS: All tech questions go to moddedmustangs.com Or here. :rock

Well Joe, you know I hope for great success at MM for you. Tim is doing a great job. I’ll help out and be a part of your community as much as I can. thumbs up

Glad to hear you moved on to better things, I hope you left in good standing.

Joe you know we got your back playa

Re: RE: Just so you friends know, you’ve got my full attenti

what he said.

MM is going to be great. it will help me expand my knowledge on cars and the like…

what he said.[/quote]

What they said. :smiley: :banana

It makes me happy that we have your full attention…I sooooo crave attantion :smiley:

ha ha - ModdedMustangs is going to be awesome dude :rock

Hey Joe, glad to hear. Anything happen or you just resigned??

BTW, WTF is with Booze over there??? Admin I saw? When did that happen?

Joe, I can speak for many of us…ModdedMustangs is gonna ROCK! :rock

Awesome md, sounds like its gonna be a kick ass site-

:wtf , congrats boze. I just thought u were a mod. So does this mean you and amanda got married? What are duties of administrator other than moderating…?

Sounds good MD.

I know we can make MM one of the best sites, we just gotta get it up and running, then get the word out.

I don’t thinkit will be to hard to get the word out with thte solid core of people there and here

[quote=slo6banger]Sounds good MD.

I know we can make MM one of the best sites, we just gotta get it up and running, then get the word out.[/quote]

Hey Rachel…your car looks SWEET!!! I love the stripes. Did you just put them on?

One thing, PLEASE don’t have all the dumbasses from MF goto Modded. The one cool thing I love about Mach1registry is that when you are getting advise from someone over there, they didn’t just turn 16 and get their licence. Not saying everyone is a dumbass at MF cough, Amanda but I hope we get together a really good bunch. Like here!

I left on good standing, I just resigned. Theirs alittle more to it than that but I won’t discuss it. I’ll still post a thing or two on occasion over there, made a couple posts yesterday. Moddedmustangs wouldn’t live up to its potential if time was split between competing sites. Hang on guys the place is in for some great stuff, its just gonna take a little bit to get looking good and full of content since nothing will be half-assed and theirs still so many changes going on behind the scenes that nobody notices. Thanks for supporting both sites, I won’t forget it.

:rock

Steed, I don’t think Joe’s site will ever be like M/F because he has an entirely different plan. M/F is a commercial site designed to make a profit, which mean their member count relates to more vendors. It doesn’t mean there aren’t good knowledgeable members, it just means they are in a large crowd of Google mechanics.
Now Joe on the other hand has desided to make MM a tech heaven which is in short supply. His plan, at least for now, is to make the site self sufficient. I think it’s an awesome plan and I hope he never commercializes it, but money does have a magnetic pull to it sometimes and nobody could blame him if he does. All I know is I’m going to support Joe the way he has supported us for well over a year now. That’s why I say comparing M/F with M/M is like comparing CostCo bulk pack of T-bone steaks to going to the local butcher for a perfect fresh cut T-bone steak…ahhhh, you know what I mean.

HRnB, really bad at analogies or what ever they’re called :think

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Steed, I don’t think Joe’s site will ever be like M/F because he has an entirely different plan. M/F is a commercial site designed to make a profit, which mean their member count relates to more vendors. It doesn’t mean there aren’t good knowledgeable members, it just means they are in a large crowd of Google mechanics.
Now Joe on the other hand has desided to make MM a tech heaven which is in short supply. His plan, at least for now, is to make the site self sufficient. I think it’s an awesome plan and I hope he never commercializes it, but money does have a magnetic pull to it sometimes and nobody could blame him if he does. All I know is I’m going to support Joe the way he has supported us for well over a year now. That’s why I say comparing M/F with M/M is like comparing CostCo bulk pack of T-bone steaks to going to the local butcher for a perfect fresh cut T-bone steak…ahhhh, you know what I mean.

HRnB, really bad at analogies or what ever they’re called :think [/quote]

Hey, I’ll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher’s ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn’t you rather to take his word for it? :laughing

well, Im glad that you will be spending more time with us! :slight_smile:

[quote=StangMang][quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Steed, I don’t think Joe’s site will ever be like M/F because he has an entirely different plan. M/F is a commercial site designed to make a profit, which mean their member count relates to more vendors. It doesn’t mean there aren’t good knowledgeable members, it just means they are in a large crowd of Google mechanics.

HRnB, really bad at analogies or what ever they’re called :think [/quote]

Hey, I’ll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher’s ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn’t you rather to take his word for it? :laughing[/quote]

no wait its your bull