Just wondering

I’m not savy on the tokenz. What are they for?

Playing games, sending private messages, and sometimes for contests.

[quote=“Goddess, post: 1079155”]Playing games, sending private messages, and sometimes for contests.[/quote]Thanx.

Can’t say I’m much of a gamer though.

They come in handy for PM’s :)… Some of us use them a lot… :slight_smile:

I used a bunch last night before realizing what they were used for, lol. :smiley:

[quote=“Darrell, post: 1079158”]I used a bunch last night before realizing what they were used for, lol. :D[/quote]Hehe. I can see how that’d be easy to do.

How’d you use them?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1079156”]Thanx.

Can’t say I’m much of a gamer though.[/quote]

There are a TON of games in the Arcade section :nod:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1079159”]Hehe. I can see how that’d be easy to do.

How’d you use them?[/quote]

PM’s, lol.

[quote=“Mrs Behavin, post: 1079160”]There are a TON of games in the Arcade section :nod:[/quote]There might come a time when I’ll check it out but it won’t be tonight. Sitting in this chair’s got my back stiff & I know it’s gonna hit me when I try to stand up. It always does when I sit for too long.

Freakin’ bruise!

I’ll see all yaz next time. I won’t be a stranger.

Peace!:slight_smile:
Randy

I used to have a bunch more, but I gave them all away. It’s no biggie, you get tokenz for making threads and posting, and it only costs 5 per pm. So it’s not like you’ll run out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, very true. If I run out, I will just create a thread and panhandle for some. :jk

Haha just say you need them to finish e-sexing through PMs, I’m sure people will send a few thousand your way. If I hadn’t given away mine I’d share. :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO, do I really need to specify. I mean isn’t that what EVERYONE does in PM’s?

:sarcasm

Oh so you need tokenz in order to send PM’s? Weird, lol.

I use a ton of tokenz myself, I always usually stay around the 20k area and attempt to give them out to a few people who will try to give them back, dammit

:D:D:D

Yeah yeah, have fun with 2k I gave you and you better not give them back!!! :p:p

I’m sorry for replying to this so late. i was busy giving your tokenz back :24:

3k now, want me to get all of your tokenz and not give them back :stuck_out_tongue: DO IT

Yeah, I am winning the battle, I have less than I did and you have more :smiley: