Keep on fighting or just let him get away with it?

I need your opinions please, my husband and I play all the time with saying hello? hello? hello? and he or I respond hello? just playing… so last night I started hello? hello? and he responded WHAT LILY? and I’m like mmm bad mood? and just left it like that… later that night he keeps raising his voice at me… so I just asked him in a calm way are you in a bad mood? AND HE GOES NOOO DAMN IT I’M NOT IN A BAD MOOD THE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER BLAH BLAH BLAH!! so I just shaked my head and ignored him… I went to sleep mad at him for not saying at least hey I’m sorry for my actions or something… so this mornig I’m soo pissed at him I don’t even want to see his face because when we got married I told him to please work with me on any situation so that we never went to bed mad at each other because that would only escalate things next day, at least for me, now I don’t know if I should ignore the whole thing and act like nothing happened and let him get away with it or should I bring it up again and maybe he is still in a bad mood and make things even worst?

You’ve got to have good communication skills in order to survive through marriage. If you keep it inside and it festers, nothing good can come of that. So, take a deep breath, have a smile in your voice, and tell him how you feel. Avoid the word YOU… As in you make me feel like… you said… you did… Go with the word I… I feel like… I was hurt…

Then kiss and make up!

:homo::homo::homo::homo::homo::homo:

thanks for the advice, sorry if I sound so silly. I’ve been married for only 6 months so I’m still kind of new on all of this domestic fights! :stuck_out_tongue:

Computers Can Really Piss Me Off Too!!! :smiley:

yeah! let’s blame it on the computer :nod:

Early in our marriage we agreed to never go to bed mad at one another. At times that can be an unrealistic goal. It is better to move on but at some point make him aware he hurt your feelings. Communication is key in a marriage and I know I have been short with my wife and kids when I cannot wrap my head around a computer issue. By the way my wife and I celebrate 26 years of marriage in a couple of months. Believe me we have gone to bed angry at one another in that many years.

Thank you for sharing this…

We went to lunch together and I just put last night’s incident behind us :slight_smile:

so I guess tonight is the good part (make up s…) :smiley:

[quote=“sweetandlow, post: 1089985”]Thank you for sharing this…

We went to lunch together and I just put last night’s incident behind us :slight_smile:

so I guess tonight is the good part (make up s…) :D[/quote]

Good for you sweetandlow.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1089979”]You’ve got to have good communication skills in order to survive through marriage. If you keep it inside and it festers, nothing good can come of that. So, take a deep breath, have a smile in your voice, and tell him how you feel. Avoid the word YOU… As in you make me feel like… you said… you did… Go with the word I… I feel like… I was hurt…

Then kiss and make up![/quote]

:homo:

[quote=“SoSlow, post: 0”]fight the good fight

http://ihatelara.com?id=MTMxLjEyMi40MS4xNjA=[/quote]

Stop fucking spaming with your sig!

is that a quote from fall out