Kittens!

I’m waiting for tim to get home, we’re going to his brother’s farm where his cat just had kittens. We get to pick one out :slight_smile:

Now my other kitty won’t be so lonely:)

Wow, that sounds soooo charlottes web.

Congratulations! Remember to post photos of it on here.:slight_smile:

congrats! I love Kittens. Grew up with two cats, one from when he was 2 weeks old (of course you already knew that). lol

Pics for sure!

kittahs FTW!

Just make sure that if you get delegated to change the litter … wear gloves. :slight_smile: Used kitty litter is not so good for the soon to be mommy.

I want a new kitty. Ship me one?

[quote=“SRC, post: 317769”]kittahs FTW!

Just make sure that if you get delegated to change the litter … wear gloves. :slight_smile: Used kitty litter is not so good for the soon to be mommy.[/quote]
Actually she shouldnt be changing it at all. Even the fumes/dust can be damaging to the fetus

and alicia i cant wait to see a pic of the new kitty :slight_smile:

So how many kittens were there? I could take one off ya. I’d put the cat litter box downstairs where it smells like pee anyway… yep. (basement…)

thought i should catch everyone up. Tim and I saw the kittens and they are so small! about 6 of them are only a week old and the other 2 are only a couple days. We were going to take the 2 that were a couple days and bring them home and take care of them. But when we did our research they said that it wasn’t a good idea to bring new kittens into the household while i’m pregnant. It’s a pretty big deal. I’m pretty bummed out. But I can wait a couple more months.

Plus with those kittens I would have had to wipe their bottoms myself after they were done eating, and it’s just not worth taking the chance. There are so many things that could happen to the baby after he’s born. And out of everything that I’ve heard about pregnancy this thing scared me the most…and seems the worse.

I’ve heard things too but not sure what happens…explain please

the baby could come out and within a couple years could go blind, have severe mental retardation, diseases…there’s a bunch of things. But I’m sure you get the jist

Yeah, stuff like toxoplasmosis, right?

just from having a cat

Yup, you can read about it here from the CDC website.

Yea, cats are a big deal when you are pregnant.

But, Im excited for you when you do get one. :slight_smile:

Those kittens were only 48 hours old. They were so damn cute. But none for us for at least a couple of months after the baby is born.

Baby first… then everything else

agreed!