La cucarcha!

I’m a little bit tequila drunk and embracing my Chilean roots by speaking Spanish and John is just no fun.

What else was/is everyone up to tonight?

ill be sinking a few beers shortly myself… no tequilla for me though makes me wana get nekkid :24:

Tequila usually makes me angry, but this stuff… damn. I feel like a million dollars! A little queasy, because I got them flavored and licked all the sugar off the rim and we got a chocolate molten cake too, but other than that, just peachy!

(And I definitely almost put a u in favorite. I’ve been on this site too long!)

(Can you fix my title? I definitely misspelled cucaracha, even though I checked it to be sure it was right… :()

I want you . . . drunk :ninja

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1089741”]Tequila usually makes me angry, but this stuff… damn. I feel like a million dollars! A little queasy, because I got them flavored and licked all the sugar off the rim and we got a chocolate molten cake too, but other than that, just peachy!

(Can you fix my title? I definitely misspelled cucaracha, even though I checked it to be sure it was right… :()[/quote]

You’re drunk :nod: :smiley:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1089741”]Tequila usually makes me angry, but this stuff… damn. I feel like a million dollars! A little queasy, because I got them flavored and licked all the sugar off the rim and we got a chocolate molten cake too, but other than that, just peachy!

(Can you fix my title? I definitely misspelled cucaracha, even though I checked it to be sure it was right… :()[/quote]

Hmmm nothing came up for the correct spelling through my spell check, perhaps its right?

[quote=“canidae, post: 1089742”]I want you . . . drunk :ninja
[/quote]

Get in line :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Im awesome when im drunk and posting :24:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1089743”]
Get in line :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Im awesome when im drunk and posting :24:[/quote]

Get in line?!!!

Fine, I’m first then :nod:

hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to go and make lunchishdinner :24:

Ill be back a bit later a lil intoxicated otz has been warned :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1089745”]hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to go and make lunchishdinner :24:

Ill be back a bit later a lil intoxicated otz has been warned :p[/quote]

I’ll be waiting :ninja

Not buzzed anymore. :frowning: It was short lived. I’ll put money on the fact that I get dry heaves tonight though. I always do. Doesn’t matter how much water I drink before, during and after. Always get heaves.

Last time, I was still a little drunk while heaving, and having nightmares of being chased by math formulas, functions and examples from class (can we say dork?) and was yelping “help!” John and I still joke about it, but it was scary. If you’ve ever been attacked by math, you’d understand. :nod:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1089747”]Not buzzed anymore. :frowning: It was short lived. I’ll put money on the fact that I get dry heaves tonight though. I always do. Doesn’t matter how much water I drink before, during and after. Always get heaves.

Last time, I was still a little drunk while heaving, and having nightmares of being chased by math formulas, functions and examples from class (can we say dork?) and was yelping “help!” John and I still joke about it, but it was scary. If you’ve ever been attacked by math, you’d understand. :nod:[/quote]

Dork! :smiley:

Damn, the dry heaves would keep me from drinking for good if I had to go through that :yuk

OMG alcohol is gooooooooooooooood!

uhuh the beer im drinking agrees with you :smiley:

I had one Margaritta last night.

maybe that is what I need…

GET DRUNK!!!

OMG it was so nice to get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep last night. Of course it’s because of the alcohol, but hey I needed to be able to sleep a bit!