LaCrosse, WI votes in youngest mayor

ok so lastnight we voted in our youngest mayor hes 24, Im not sure how I feel about this young brings change but is he really old enough to have the expirence needed? What do you all think?

Harter wins: Age isn’t an issue as city votes in youngest mayor ever : La Crosse Tribune

24? 30 maybe. I do think we need younger adults in these type of roles.

That is awful young to be a mayor unless it is a little podunk city like Mayberry

Kind of hard to make a judgment though without seeing the kid and what his views are.

Bottom line will be who he brings in for advisers.

Being old does not make one a genius either.

24 isn’t old enough, in my opinion. He’s still practically a kid! I mean, I guess if he’s all gung-ho about it and very serious, then it’s okay, but I don’t know if I would trust my city in the hands of a 24 year old.

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1088494”]That is awful young to be a mayor unless it is a little podunk city like Mayberry

Kind of hard to make a judgment though without seeing the kid and what his views are.

Being old does not make one a genius either.[/QUOTE]Just look at who we’ve had to run our country. That’s proof in itself.

The main problem with older age is that those people probably are career politicians. They become bought and paid for before you know it. Even this kid will be rotten goods in 20 years unless he is an anomaly.

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1088494”]That is awful young to be a mayor unless it is a little podunk city like Mayberry

Being old does not make one a genius either.[/quote]
well its not Mayberry but its only around 52,000 people

his first sexual escapade will also be his first scandal… lol

I was thinking around that size. So what is your view?

Got any links to his stances on issues?

I can get you some links
I dont really know what to think Im on the fence I can see it being good and bad.

Matt Harter, the La Crosse Mayor Candidate for You

NewsTalk 1410 AM - La Crosse - Talk Radio