Ladies! Bare Minerals Make-up

… Is the best makeup I’ve ever used! If you haven’t tried it, I highly suggest it. :nod:

I’m not a heavy makeup wearer, never have been… this makeup feels like silk on your skin! You can sleep in it and the makeup still looks good the next morning! :thumbup

Checkit.

I’ve seen this stuff advertised on TV, it looks ok but I dont wear alot of makeup anywhere except my eyes

:homo:

Funny thing is, Keight… it doesn’t even feel like makeup. You gotta check it out, Girl. And they’ve got incredible eye makeup too. :nod:

Peter’s in touch with his feminine side, tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

As always. Would this stuff go well with this outfit?

:smiley:

[quote=“Peter Parka, post: 1068717”]As always. Would this stuff go well with this outfit?

:D[/quote]

Oooooh, Baby! Dontcha know it. :cool

that’s what i wear. :slight_smile:

I don’t wear make up as a rule… And if I do it’s only about 3 times a year. I find buying makeup for me is a waste of money :frowning:

I’ve always wanted to try it but never made myself put up the money to do it.

I bought my first “starter set” at a store with a gift card. . .I love it. I don’t wear makeup very often, but when I do that’s all I use.

I’ve always wanted to try it… but the price!

i want to try it but im with red…the price

i use mousse foundation and mineral powder… i like trying new make-up so next time i buy some ill give it a go

I’m guessing you are talking about Bare Essentuals? There’s also Sheer Cover which right now is $29.99 and if you order you get locked into that price for each time they send out your new make up.

But I love mineral makeup! Definitely the best.

I use the physicians forumula version… since I have sensitive skin.

I agree. it is simply fantastic. It blends well and simply feels like nothing on your face. I dropped all other make-ups to just wear this. The woman who invented it is a genius. Plus it cleans off at night so easily. I completely agree with this thread.

ok so its easy to wash off but how does it cover? also i saw someone mention eyemake up as well how do those colors look