Last night was a blast!

It was so nice to get out of town and party with my best friend. Totally suprised her with the suprise party we threw her.

We drank tons! Lots of shots were had! I didn’t have a single beer last night and I am happy with that as I have NO hangover. I feel great. Other than a little tired since I’m running on 2.5 hours of sleep. :24:

OH BTW on my drive there I heard that song…um the one that goes “I get knocked down, but I get up again. You’re never gonna keep me down”. And I so thought of Peter and so I recorded some with me saying that reminded me of him. :24: I’ll have to put it up soon.

How was everyone else’s night?

I had most of a bottle of Captain Spiced Rum… I was pretty happy!

Now I have cotton mouth but I feel great.

Kind of shit waiting for mike just went to bed in the end and havnt heard from him so im not assed

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1099613”]It was so nice to get out of town and party with my best friend. Totally suprised her with the suprise party we threw her.

We drank tons! Lots of shots were had! I didn’t have a single beer last night and I am happy with that as I have NO hangover. I feel great. Other than a little tired since I’m running on 2.5 hours of sleep. :24:

OH BTW on my drive there I heard that song…um the one that goes “I get knocked down, but I get up again. You’re never gonna keep me down”. And I so thought of Peter and so I recorded some with me saying that reminded me of him. :24: I’ll have to put it up soon.

How was everyone else’s night?[/quote]

Tubthumping by Chumbawamba I think!!

And no I don’t get hangovers so it’s cool that you didn’t

So many of you were drunk last night people!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1099616”]Tubthumping by Chumbawamba I think!!
[/quote]

That’s it!

Decent night, though I want my 2 hours back from watching the horror that was “Babylon A.D.”

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1099613”]It was so nice to get out of town and party with my best friend. Totally suprised her with the suprise party we threw her.

How was everyone else’s night?[/quote]Worked my ass off yesterday at the restaurant & got home around midnight to a couple beerzz. Only up till a little after 2am & crashed.

We were busy as fuck at the restaurant.:nod: Gonna go watch the Pens beat up on the Flyers agin today at a drummer friend’s & have a jam session after.

It’s been a while since last we jammed but, I’m really looking forward to it.

BTW, if you’re only running on 2 1/2hrs sleep, the hangover might not’ve kicked in yet.:24:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099619”]Worked my ass off yesterday at the restaurant & got home around midnight to a couple beerzz. Only up till a little after 2am & crashed.

We were busy as fuck at the restaurant.:nod: Gonna go watch the Pens beat up on the Flyers agin today at a drummer friend’s & have a jam session after.

It’s been a while since last we jammed but, I’m really looking forward to it.

BTW, if you’re only running on 2 1/2hrs sleep, the hangover might not’ve kicked in yet.:24:[/quote]

LOL well I’d be drunk still if that were the case. But no I’m used to minimal amounts of sleep like that.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1099614”]I had most of a bottle of Captain Spiced Rum… I was pretty happy!

Now I have cotton mouth but I feel great.[/quote]That’s a shame about the cottonmouth.

I was gonna ask a favor but… I guess you’re in no condition to help me.:D:24::stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1099620”]LOL well I’d be drunk still if that were the case. But no I’m used to minimal amounts of sleep like that.[/quote]You might still be drunk & not know it.

Tis happened to me.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099622”]You might still be drunk & not know it.

Tis happened to me.[/quote]

Nope trust me I’m not. I sobered up around 4 this morning. :smiley:

OOOOOhHHHH! I thought you didn’t stop drinking untill 2 1/2 hrs ago.

Silly me!

You need to be more descriptive.:sarcasm

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099624”]OOOOOhHHHH! I thought you didn’t stop drinking untill 2 1/2 hrs ago.

Silly me!

You need to be more descriptive.:sarcasm[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHA

I’m gonna be putting away a few beerz during teh Pens game. I’m gonna try to get my hands on some John Labatt Signature Porter but, I’m sure I’ll be able to find it.

I only know one place that sells it around here & they only sell it in 6 packs.:thumbdown

Not that I’ve looked in all the distributors.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099621”]That’s a shame about the cottonmouth.

I was gonna ask a favor but… I guess you’re in no condition to help me.:D:24::p[/quote]
:24:
Actually I have gotten quite a bit of water into me now… I am feeling less dry.

Actually I have gotten quite a bit of water into me now… I am feeling less dry.[/quote]wonders why Melissa’s wasting time talking aboot it & doesn’t get to work

Right this way please.:24::24::24:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099628”]wonders why Melissa’s wasting time talking aboot it & doesn’t get to work

Right this way please.:24::24::24:[/quote]

I have been asked that today already… :ninja

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1099629”]I have been asked that today already… :ninja[/quote]still wondering

Just having a bit of fun girl.:smiley: The fiancee’s started cramps today & I gotta seckstooth…

& a headache.:mad

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099630”]still wondering

Just having a bit of fun girl.:smiley: The fiancee’s started cramps today & I gotta seckstooth…

& a headache.:mad[/quote]

Don’t wonder too far :wink:

That does such for you.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1099631”]Don’t wonder too far :wink:

That does such for you.[/quote]It’s nothing I won’t recover from. Most of the time, I’m not really in the mood for teh seckz but, when I am, my timing’s usually off & Aunt Flo comes to town.

I wonder if there’s something in men’s genes that triggers this.:shrug: