Least favorite type of music?

Of course I’m actually asking which genre of music do you hate?

I’m gonna go with about 90% of the music ( that I’ve heard ) on the radio. Especially hip hop stations that have never played even remotely decent hip hop.

Gospel

I guess I forgot about that one since I don’t take it seriously.

:24:
But it’s so true.

Hip Hop
Opera
Any Country music sung by a dude
Techno

Gasp how can you not like techno???

how can you not like gospel?:eek

YouTube - Blues Brothers Video

[quote=“canidae, post: 1089899”]Hip Hop
Opera
Any Country music sung by a dude
Techno[/QUOTE]

i agree with hip hop

i detest opera,but some classicals cool

i actually like some country

techno…every track has the same beat:willy_nilly:

I hate RnB with an absolute passion. It’s all commercial, overplayed, samey, SHIT. I went into 5 different shops on Monday looking for an outfit for my friend’s birthday and EVERY ONE OF THE 5 BASTARD SHOPS was playing that terrible song about composure “breathe slow… something something something… shitty shit shit” , I didn’t like it the first time!!

I also don’t really like heavy/death metal

Country and western
Can’t STAND listening to a fucking hillbilly warble about his lost love with hay coloured hair and gaps in her teeth.

Rap/hip hop

I can only take country in small doses (which never happens in my family).

Classical.

Rap/hip hop. Can’t stand it.

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1089904”]Country and western
Can’t STAND listening to a fucking hillbilly warble about his lost love with hay coloured hair and gaps in her teeth.[/quote]

YouTube - Blues Brothers - Rawhide

when done properly!

YouTube - Blues Brothers - Stand By Your Man

See this http://fc11.deviantart.com/images/i/2001/41/f/e/Arrow_-_Down.gif

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1089902”]i agree with hip hop

i detest opera,but some classicals cool

i actually like some country

techno…every track has the same beat:willy_nilly:[/quote]

If I have to listen to opera, I prefer the male vocals. The falsetto of the girls is like fingernails on a chalkboard after about 15 seconds.

[quote=“snowing, post: 1089903”]I hate RnB with an absolute passion. It’s all commercial, overplayed, samey, SHIT. I went into 5 different shops on Monday looking for an outfit for my friend’s birthday and EVERY ONE OF THE 5 BASTARD SHOPS was playing that terrible song about composure “breathe slow… something something something… shitty shit shit” , I didn’t like it the first time!!

I also don’t really like heavy/death metal[/quote]

I can see how almost any type of music can get very old if over played

I was into metal back in the 70s/80s - bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc. I got back into it in the 90s with Testament, Megadeth, Metallica. It fits my personality I guess.

I use to hate classical, until I listened to Rachmaninoff. Some of his stuff is the most depressive music I have ever heard - awesome :thumbup

Yeah you’re probably right that it wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t shoved down our throats at every given opportunity… But there is just something about it I find very grating - maybe the horrible “sexy breathing” sounds they make or the awful lyrics (I wanna make love na na na na) just not my cup of tea

Absolutely gospel, ahah.

My goodness :frowning: Terrible.

Country

:homo: :ninja

I listen to a bit of everything, if I don’t like it then I will shut it off or leave somewhere else…

if they have no harmony, then out you go. If they have lyrics which are stupid, out! If the singer is bad, out! If it gives me a headache then… I will use that for somebody I want to annoy. :smiley:

I used to listen to a lot of hip hop and rap but I keep going through phases which I move on to new music… I have better taste now, whew!