Leaving on a jet plane

Heading home today… with any luck these thunderstorms won’t affect my flight. :thumbdown

good luck!! be safe

Thanks V. :slight_smile:

Hey don’t you fly over Texas:D

I’ll wave

With my penis:ninja

have a good flight

Have fun and be safe!

Hope you have a good flight hun!

We’re rather bummed she is leaving us, but very happy that a new job awaits her upon her arrival back home.:rockon::nanajig:

Have a safe and uneventful flight Jen!

Tell me I didn’t say I was going wave with my appendage…and Satins mother didn’t just read that

crawls under rock

Have a safe trip!

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093581”]Tell me I didn’t say I was going wave with me appendage…and Satins mother didn’t just read that

crawls under rock[/quote]

:24::24::24:

Sorry can’t tell ya that!

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093581”]Tell me I didn’t say I was going wave with my appendage…and Satins mother didn’t just read that

:24::24::24:

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093581”]Tell me I didn’t say I was going wave with my appendage…and Satins mother didn’t just read that

hehehehehehehehehe… StepMother, and thanks for the view :popcorn2::wink:

:oCovers his privates with his hands and walks briskly to the nearest exit

Don’t worry, I won’t tell her dad…:ninja

I’ll just move all of the naughty talk with your stepdaughter to VIP where you can’t cause trouble:D

:ninja

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093588”]I’ll just move all of the naughty talk with your stepdaughter to VIP where you can’t cause trouble:D

:ninja[/quote]

Now don’t feel like you have to stifle yourself just cuz I’m here. MsButterfly is a big girl and so am I. Not much phases either one of us… Feel free to continue showing off your assets…:clap

I was just kidding darlin’, hell if I had to move every thread involving naughty talk to VIP…We’d only have the INtroductions section left:p:D

Good to know… goes back to being a fly on the wall