Live chat

who would use it?

right now it is calm waters i am treading over here with james online and myself and lemon- we should have a chat?

sure :banana

ive actually asked joe about this already and he said he would think about it once we had more members. :slight_smile: BUT, I am sure we can talk him into it.

Vs just http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/cb1eda2fe11463f40102f3faa3fc8712.gif joe until he says yes.

Of course that act might have detrimental effects that will deter him from putting a chat up right away.

:hump

:o

i would use the chat late at night i think when im off work and on aim and what not.

definitely, it would be fun… sometimes

well, if we get it, we actually have to use it LOL

Re: RE: live chat

Yep, that’s the thing. Not enough members yet to warrant all the hard work put into it.

i would be down! :rock

I would too but us overseas guys don’t have a lot of people to talk to when we are on. SUCKS!!!

I am gonna say no…because if its anything like the MF chat, noone will use it…i never did :booze

Thats because MF chat sucked it wasnt very user friendly nor fun imo

prolly not

I would use it if people actually went in and chatted. Because if they didn’t then it would be a waste.

id check it out- its good for when all the regulars are on and the topics fill so fast you cant reply before 4 other posts were put up in the thread you were reading :smiley:

not a whole lot of people are ever on at at once here

Re: RE: live chat

ive seen like 234 when tazzy was on… :tard

once in a while.

it would be cool